Jeuliascam

B

I ordered and paid for a ring on november 15th, 2016. I was given a number to track my order which has not changed since november 26th and has never left china. I was told it would come usps and should arrive on december 18th. When i didn't have any luck tracking it myself, i called usps and was told that the company never set up a tracking option and they couldn't help me. I sent more than one email requesting information to jeulia.com. Now more than fed up, i requested a refund and was told "sorry, no refund". They said they could recharge me the full price and send another one but no refund. So now i will be contacting the bbb and everyone else i can think of. They better make this right... This is bull####... One way or another the will pay.

• Updated by Bucko23 · Dec 27, 2016