Menu

J
Author of the complaint
1:21 pm
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I booked tickets with Jetabroad January 5, 2021 for travel to Europe departing September 30, 2021 and returning October 28 [most recent booking reference number SEJHHP; original number J4769LK]. Their almost non-existent customer service has made a difficult trip impossible, only exacerbating the problems of planning a trip during a pandemic, consistently hindering and finally disappearing on me. I must now cancel the entire trip due to Covid, complicated by the lack of service from Jetabroad. When one agrees to a company's terms and conditions, which call for fees in the event of cancellation, one expects a basic level of customer service, which simply doesn't exist here.
The problems started in March, when LOT airline cancelled the Warsaw-Odessa flight; there was a delay in handling the rebooking of a flight but it was eventually resolved. Then the Helsinki-Warsaw flight was cancelled; Jetabroad's clumsy solution was to first offer me another flight arriving in Warsaw too late to catch the connecting flight; then to offer a flight [LO735, October 13] that landed in Odessa at 1:25 a.m. I was forced to come up with my own solution.
Issues due to Covid prompted my most recent July 28 and August 16 emails to Jetabroad, which never responded to either one despite assurances they would get around to it. I have attempted to contact the various airlines but they all insist I go through Jetabroad. I feel any attempt by Jetabroad to charge any cancellation fees on their end is completely unwarranted due to their appalling lack of customer service [[protected]@jetabroad.com].

ATTACHMENTS
*Helsinki-Warsaw-Odessa flights — note the flight to Odessa [top] departs before the flight from Helsinki arrives.
*Jetabroad Helsk-Warsw-Odesa — note the suggested LO735 flight arriving in Odessa at 1:25 a.m.
*Jetabroad response re my query — boilerplate response, sometimes with no followup at all on their part.
*JY to Jetabroad re UK quarantine 7-28-21 copy
*JY to Jetabroad re cancellations & Hungary 8-16-21 copy — my last 2 emails to Jetabroad, no response to date.
* Order Confirmation $ J4769LK-1 copy
* Order Confirmation $ J4769LK-2 copy — the original agenda for the trip.

View 0 more photos

Helpful? 0 0
Sep 06, 2021 4:09 am
Hi Jordan, Thanks for your message however, I am a little confused as to why..
You say our customer support is non existent but you have now been sorted with tickets going for refunds etc with plenty of time prior to your departure date. We of course must prioritise by departure date and after acknowledging we received your requests, we must action more urgent departure cases first and then we can get to everyone. I feel this comment is a little unfair. Unfortunately during these times where travel restrictions are still in place and constantly changing, airlines changing schedules or cancelling flights, once your requests come in or we see the schedule changes the airline has made, we must then contact the airlines for authority to offer a refund as it is on a case by case situation. I am glad that the customer support team has been in touch and 2 of your tickets sent for refunding while you took our recommendation of waiting in the hope of further airline changes for the last refund. Our team member will continue to monitor this. Many thanks.

More Jetabroad complaints & reviews

Jetabroad - Available service
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Jetabroad - I am not able to request a refund for baggage insurance fees that I did not make.
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Jetabroad - 0 response, 0 refund starting from april for my cancelled flights due to coronavirus
0 comments