Jennifersignbodybody.comNo Refund

I placed an order on [protected] (order #36544) for rhinestone earrings and rhinestone bra straps for our son's wedding. My first complaint e-mail is dated 4-5-2011. I finally rec'd the earrings sealed in a plastic bag - they were damaged...some of the rhinestones were loose in the bag. E-mail informed bra straps were sold out; advised I wanted a refund. On [protected] Jennifer e-mailed she would issue a refund. Never received. I was advised how to return the damaged earrings, insured them even though damaged so I had proof of such return, and I have all such documentation. I have sent numerous e-mails, called many times, been promised refunds for both, and to date I have never received a refund for either item. My order total was for $ 69.90. I would greatly appreciate any help you could give me to recover the full amount I am justly due. Thanking you in advance, I am.

Respectfully submitted,

Janie Church [protected]
17 Violet Drive
Hanover, PA 17331

makuehn Apr 15, 2013

I am going through a similar experience with [protected]@bodybody.com.I have been trying to resolve an issue for 9 months.They have taken my money but have not shipped any merchandise. 160 dollars. I have sent countless e-mails and left numerous voice mails which have not been returned. It is so frustrating. It's not so much about the suit anymore rather the moral indifference this women displays. I will not stop until I get some answers and my money back.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices