JC Penney Company — I am complaining about service.
I am very appalled and offended by your Sales Associate in the Men's Department named Keisha . Not only did she racially profiled my son and I. She also began speaking negatively about us which is defamation of character. We arrived at the Deerbrook location on Black Friday around 9:00 P.M.
My 13 year old son found a shirt and blue jean joggers on the clearance rack and he became estactic. We where at the register trying to pay but they were ringing up a different price. The cashier asked Keisha for assistance because they were not ringing up correctly and that's when Keisha started to become confrontational and beligerent. She began to yell, " those items are not on sale" "someone changed the tickets" and snatched the pink tickets off of the items. I tried to explain to her that my 13 year old son had found the on the sales rack and even offered to take her to the rack. She refused to listen or let him show her where he had found them. At this point my 13 year old son has started to cry because of her accusations. She even mentioned that she was going to call security so we stayed and waiting for security to come so we could get the issue handled. The security never came and now my son not only have to suffer from not getting the items that he wanted. He had to deal with being racially profiled at a young age. To being accused of trying to steal by changing price tags. We shop in Jcpenny's all of the time and we have never experienced anything like this. My son is now scared he refuse to go into any store right now after that ordeal
More JC Penney Company Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional