Jared Galleria Of Towson MDHorrible customer service

L

Horrible customer service. Took my ring to have a repair which was passed down from a family member. The prong needed to be fixed. Two weeks later the diamond on the side became loose. Took the ring back to have them repair the same prong, go to pick up my ring and they told me it needed to be shipped out to be repaired. Which this would take 2-3 months. They told me during the repair of the prong they cracked my center sapphire stone. The store sent the ring to a vendor without my permission nor having a appraisal. I asked to have my stone back since this was passed down from generations they said it was against store policy. I asked for the distract managers number they told me they werent allowed to give that out. The way they treated me was completely unnaceptable. I was in tears... this ring means alot to me. Its not like this ring can be replaced since its a family heirloom. Do not buy from jareds this is a warning more then anything!

• Le
    lex01 Nov 12, 2011

thank you... this just happened so im trying to figure out going about this situation. I am so upset.