Jane Marie Denoyo Libradilla — Filipino scam

Yes honey, I will marry you soon😘thank you so much for the love that you're given to me. Don't you know how happy I am now. But you know, material things is not important. The important is the love that we feel each other and the time we spend together. But if you will buy something for me, I will accept and I will take care of it as it will be one of the most valuable thing I receive from you. Take care!
Thank you so much honey. scam me 15.0000$

Sincerely Yours,

Please if you're kidding, please stop that..I'm begging you. Stop it..you made me cry at the moment as I read your mail. If you treat me special, I will also, if you love me i will love you too with all of my heart.
But I'm sorry, I have an obligation of my two kids, I have to go, move to another country soon to work for my kids knowing that I am the only one supporting them specially for their studies. Thank you so much for the love. Take care always hon.