JagexI can't play runescape anymore

B

i'm so angry that because the jagex company upgraded runescape because i really liked playing it and because they upgraded it my computer's not good enough to load the game code and now i can never play it again. GOOD DAY

• Re
    Reviewer38669 Jan 29, 2016

Hello i am complaining about a issue with a player mod that dragged my irl issues into the game and then made a report and got me kicked from clan over hear say. The mods name is I iz Marie and i want to speak to someone from jagex.

• Tr
    trey burns May 19, 2010

hello!i am here to complaint about stupid jagex changing runescape and ya they just need to take new runescape and cnacel it and out old runescape was cool > u guys changed it so me not play anymor thanks to [email protected]#$

• Ly
    lych king 8 Mar 29, 2010

i am very angry at ja gex i think they suck so soooo bad they are useless in so many ways every time i died in rune scape they would cut the connection for excately 3 minutes which is the length of time needed to recover your stuff now if i dont find that my account items have be completely restored from when i died in the wilderness zone fighting moss giants then i will make sure thet something is done about your company my account name is lych king 8

• Se
    Seblaa Jan 20, 2010

Hey, I cant even accses the RuneScape website, say's cannot display and things, I have latest Java / FireFox, I have enabled java, sorted Proxies, And it still doesn't work! Please help me!

-Seb

me1098 Nov 13, 2009

jagex dont care about complaints all they care about is making money off the members

me1098 Nov 13, 2009

heres a thought instead of complain how yur pc wont let u play why dont u update yur pc then its not hard jeez...

me1098 Nov 13, 2009

jagex shouldnt have updated some of the things on runescape it kinda messes it up for people and plus it makes it lag in some worlds ...i liked the old rs better...

• Tk
    tkforever Sep 30, 2009

I WANT THE OLD RUNESCAPE BACK. It's all confusing now, and the clear colored chat box is really annoying and your friends list doesnt even show when you log in...it gets really difficult to learn how to do things! I WANT THE OLD RS BACK! PLEASE!

woops

jones9506 Aug 24, 2009

### both of those say basically the same thing...

jones9506 Aug 24, 2009

ever since they changed runescape i cant even go to the website.
    i loved runescape and had a lvl 70 acc and a lvl 81 acc and now i cant play.
    every time i type in the website and press enter it goes to ask.com its so stupid.
    so now i cant play anymore.
    thanks stupid jagex.
    if anyone has any ideas email them to me.
    [email protected]

jones9506 Aug 24, 2009

ever sence they upgraded runescape my computer wont even go to the website anymore everytime i put in the website and press enter it goes to ask.com search if anyone has any ideas please email them to me
    [email protected]

• Ra
    rachel x x Aug 08, 2009

WTF WHY CAN'T EVERYONE JUST HAVE MEMEBERSHIP?

we should all be aloud to be members
    if not we should be aloud to wear memeber clothes!!!

THERE JUST GOLD DIGGING SADDOS

!

• Cl
    Clayton5654 Jul 17, 2009

this is clayton i am pissed you changed runescape my computer want let me play and i was a member

• Cf
    cfsdkfcdz Jun 21, 2009

kobe86 even xrsx is now BANNED by [censored]ex! yesterday jagex send 2 treatening letters to xrsx and tryed to sue them unless they shut it down. so now its ###ing shut off. i loved that game :(

• Ko
    kobe86 Jun 19, 2009

[censored]ex ruined their game. I've played since classic aswell. I now play a private server. Its very good with traditional Pking. Fast lvl rates and it is realy stable. heres the link for anyone whos interested. www.xrsx.org.

• Wo
    woof life Apr 15, 2009

I am woof life you guys jagex are so lame now!
    I say get ride of the pvp worlds and make the wildy back to how it was before!
    without the wildy and with pvp worlds everything is turned into unknown runescape.
    So jagex put back the wildy! and then maybe people's computers will work better and people would want to play
    Runescape.

• Kd
    kd has no life Apr 08, 2009

i feel the same about all these comments. kd needs a life though. another thing, why cant we just get the requirements down a bit, my my computer wont run now because of the updates. just fix it up already...
    thanks for not listening, jagex.

• Ze
    zezima Apr 03, 2009

L0L. eney one awack noobs.i disagree to you people and how make this web.you people dont like runescape because you need to get more in to it. if you are a lvl 3 you will be bord but if your a lvl 137 you own runescape and its fun.

• Be
    Beserkerx15 Jan 29, 2009

As you upgraded runescape I can't access my old account, so I have created a new game by the same name and password.

My name is still Beserkerx15.

• Ea
    eathmorechickens Jan 27, 2009

i hate the stupid idiot ###ed revs that jegex made its so fukin anoying it attk too far of range i mean it can attk u from across the map! and too much dammage and it also follow u tell to get to low lvl wildy. every time im mining rune ores i always get attked by on. i hope jagex would take out the revs or change the dammage and the attk distance.

• Xx
    xx 0wn4ed xx Jan 09, 2009

look if u dont get back the old wildy we will quit ur stupid game
    we want play runesape.. yes
    but we want the old duel, old wildy, old trade back
    this what we want and plz again plz
    (get back the old wildy)!!!

miamiheat Nov 05, 2008

i hav to say 1 thing all u guys r noooooobs!!!

also if anyone of u no me my runescape acc name is miamiheat919

miamiheat Nov 04, 2008

anyway i cant play runesape anymore cause evrytime i go on the first page it freezes!!!

miamiheat Nov 04, 2008

and all of u guys grow up and stop playing runescape

miamiheat Nov 04, 2008

u guys r such babys i dont understand y u want to play runesape so badly i hav an account and i thimk all the new updates r better like if u were a low lvl u wouldnt want to go to the wildy.and carmina y wud u cry about that u must be like 5 yrs old to be crying

• Yo
    yourallretarded Oct 27, 2008

i just booted up my old computer, xp 256 mb ram 32mb graphics cars integrated sis crap, very very old
    least 5 years, and i can run runescape normal without ANY lag whatsoever. so you kids grow the ### up before you go to these pathetic complaint sites and start ranting bout YOUR problems

• Ca
    carmina Oct 01, 2008

ok im wii0999 who u guys made me only do quick chat
    i no i no i promise ilbe good on runescape i want to become one of those ppl who help im srry i lose my temper i have anger issues but pls pls pls i want to talk to my friends pls...

p.s. i want to make more ppl on runescape and i cant so pls let me talk when i make new ppl oh and another P.S. i was going to become a mem but since i cant talk i cant! and wat lvl r u jagex

matt Oct 01, 2008

hello, jagex isn't that bad i mean if you really want to talk to them im pretty sure that someone from jagex would talk to you about it, just email them [email protected]

• Ca
    carmina Sep 19, 2008

u guys changed everything my username is wii0999 and i make new ppl and they cant talk because u changed everything now all my friends and me cant make new ppl for new players and thats wat u want right?
    well to bad im not telling anyone any more to play runescape because u guys changed everything and made it boring!put tutor island back pls pls pls! and keep the graphics i no u want money but pls let non mems sometimes do mem stuff because we get ticked off if u dont no!
    and now let the ppls talk or else im not going to tell anymore ppl to play runescape is stupid and it sucks!and my friends who r mems dont play anymore like yoda2557 well he plays but not as much because it sucks now im telling everyone else who is a mem to stop playing so change everything or else m not playing!!!:(( and last time i played i forgot about a person i started tutoral island and guess wat! i almost started to cry because i want to have tutoral island back and make more ppl have bfs and gfs AND make sure they dont speak bad words!!!hmph!

joker477 Sep 16, 2008

i agree. and those dumb ### revs in the wildy killed me, 2 times!! and i lost 10 M worth in stuff alltogerther! i really hate! jagex for making a god, awful peace of ### like revs in the wildy.

• Dw
    dw bout my name Aug 29, 2008

FUK tht, jagex u ###. the trading limit is gay, all the people is the wildy honestly, u will lose lantyof faithful players otherwise and if u arent selfish u will give it bak, fuk the real world item traders, think about the players

• Ab
    abe Aug 19, 2008

i hate jagex those stupid ### they made it faster so i cant play it anymore dome jagex people

• Al
    alisa Aug 16, 2008

This is boring now please jagex change runescape back old when I tried to play runescape its like all new and this thing pops up when it loads and you have to install it too it's annoying I like runescape but... it change so make it back old version im begging you soo much please my friends get to play it why not me cause this stupid thing pops up and im not allowed to install it soo last things are too expensive in runescape make it free so we can even get our accounts back!!!

• Da
    david Aug 12, 2008

300 Million?

You guys dont even know what your talking about, theres never more than 300, 000 playing at peak times, so I dont know where you got 300mill from.

Wilderness fighting has gone, get over it and stop crying.

• Om
    omgkids417 Aug 11, 2008

wtf jagex y did u hange runescape u had over 1 million people online at the old runescape but now when u upgraded to new graphic almost 90 thousand people play runescape now because there computer are not capable of running the graoohic needed for runescape i think this is horrable almost 1 third of 1 million players oare member and u are also losing money so the next time u r gioing to cahnge runescape make sure u think ...and i hope u cahnge it back to the regulare

• Se
    Sean Aug 11, 2008

"Runescape" is the best online game in the world.
    No one has the right to complain about the game.
    If you are unhappy with the changes in "Runescape" then don't play.
    I'm 17 and have played "Runescape" since "Runescape" classic and i have never played a game that comes close to "Runescape".
    grand exchange is the best update ever and it makes trading considerably easier and faster.
    the new trading limit is there to help fair trading in the worlds of "Runescape" without it people get scammed and lose money and items. trust me i know. i know every scam available and i have scammed many people in the past and the new trading rules prevents that and encourages the use of skills to earn money.
    the new updates have changed the game of "Runescape" making it fairer and a better game overall.
    the new wilderness is not as good a previous wilderness's but it is better for lower levelled accounts as they do not get killed by a pure as they explore the game. if every time you entered the game you got killed you would not play the game very often and "Jagex" have just made the game easier to learn. the usual fighting can still be done in "bounty hunter", "duel arena", "castle wars" and "fist of Guthix" so players are not really losing out on the fighting opportunities.
    i still play "Runescape" and i will continue to for time to come.
    you people just need to learn to play the game properly then you will stop crying about little flaunts and use them to your advantage.
    if anyone needs help in the game email me on "[email protected]"
    with you name and i will add you and give you any help you may need. (NO I DON'T GIVE OUT FREE STUFf SO DON'T ASK)

• Ci
    circa_rocks6 Aug 09, 2008

earlyer today I gave someone my password i did not know I would get band why did you band me can you plz get me back on im not that happy. im not that bad of a person im may have called people names that stars showed up but pretty much every one does that at least once but this person sounded (lol) pretty nice so i gave that person it and i logged out to change it and i got band when i logged in. so ya. im not the happyest person right now . >>>>=( ill be extra good if you let me back on and you reply back as fast as you guys can because im leaving back to vernon bc from vancouver bc dont band me for that. =)...

• Br
    brandon Aug 09, 2008

because you guys changed it and besides that runescape people and everything else looks GAY!!!