Jadoo TVjadoo 5s and service

M Jul 17, 2019

I had issue with Jadoo 4 and I spoke to customer service of Jadoo TV and he recommend me to buy Jadoo 5s and said all your issue will be solved after buying this but nothing happen.

I still have problem with Drama section, dramas are not updated and not even turning on .

For the last 2 months I am trying to call so called 24/7 customer service but not picking me call.

Now I am going to complaint in Ombudsman against them.
If anybody in Australia reading my comment please lodge the complaint in Ombudsman.

• Aj
    Ajmal Sakhizahda Nov 27, 2019

Same think happened to me never buy again with them

• Mk
    Mkj1 Sep 24, 2019

Fraudsters. Please do not buy from this company. It is a one man band and I am now suing them through the courts

• Mk
    Mkj1 Sep 24, 2019

This company is complete fraudsters. I am suing this one band company