Jack LaLanne Power JuicerPoor quility

I purchased my juicer from Meijer’s so I haven't had any experience with customer service until today. My juicer broke down after just over six months of ownership. This crummy juicer worked well but it is made like a piece of Chinese junk.

The plastic portion of threaded stud which overlays the motors metal stud, and is the portion in which you thread on the juicing disk, snapped off. I never over tightened the juicing disk onto the stud because of ordinary common sense, and so this must not have been the cause of the failure.

Customer service then wants to sell me a replacement part for $36.00, I can't see this as being right as the machine is not very old. It's my opinion therefore, that this machine is not very well made and is on par with many products manufactured in China that are of poor quality.

What will ever happen to us all when we purchase products that fail prematurely, then we must take our hard to come by money and throw it away on more poorly made Chinese goods.

My advice, don’t buy this worthless garbage. Jack La Lane should be ashamed that they are using him name on poorly made juicers such as the JackLa Lane Power Juicer. But then again if he cared, he would be ashamed at himself for having this machine built cheaply in China and not in the USA!

Poor quility