The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved J2 Global Communications — Bad service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
A charge of $179.50 appeared on my credit card for a company I never heard of. I called the company in question from the number displayed on the charge my credit card company supplied. A lady named Vanessa with a foreign accent offered to cancel the charge and gave me a confirmation number, she then started asking personal financial information. I refused to give her anymore info and she replied that the charge would be cancelled. The number I called was [protected]. I then called my credit card company and the said since the charge was already processed, they would send me a dispute form and I must return it ASAP.
More J2 Global Communications Complaints & Reviews
- J2 Global Communication - Phone call scam
- J2 Global Communication/evoice - Charge with fraud account
- J2 Global Communications - eFax credit card fraud
- J2 Global Communications - Stay away from J2!
- J2 *evoice Plus - continued billing for services not requested
- J2 Evoice - Billing for services not purchased
- J2fax - Account canceled but still being charged
- J2 (Onebox.com) - Vague, ridiculous TOS. Poor treatment of customer of 10 yrs
- J2 Global Ireland Ltd. - J2 efax plus services
- J2 Global Communications - Billing