iYogiFailure to cancel auto renewal

F

After my CA Antivirus software started having problems, CA told me that my computer was the reason for the problems. CA Software referred me to iYogi who (someone from India) promptly told me that it would cost $169.99 to fix my computer. After paying this fee and spending several hours on the phone/computer with iYogi, they told me the CA software was at fault! The solution, ultimately, was to REMOVE the CA software. Months later, iYogi called and asked if I wanted to renew IYogi services...I said "no" and don't auto renew me. Well they did auto renew; I called CA and then iYogi and they gave me a cancellation confirmation number. A month later, they billed me again. I called iYogi, got a refund confirmation number. Now the same charge showed up on my Mastercard bill. Its pretty obvious this is SCAM that CA Software and iYogi participate in together. Don't use either service would be my recommendation.

• N2
    n2chat May 26, 2012

Contact your attorney general. It's time these crooks are stopped. We ALL should file complaints with the Better Business Bureau, the attorney general of you state, and actually the federal agencies. IYOGI are a bunch of damned crooks!