ITV Television X Factoruse of hand gesture

I was watching xfactor tonight with my children when towards the end when it was announced who the two were in the final sing off we saw louis walsh make a hand gesture to the public my nine year old son shouted out why is he sticking his fingers up to the audience, as we have sky plus we rewound several times and used live pause and we are convinced louis walsh made a two finger gesture to the audience as this is disgusting when it is before the watershed and the fact that the show is a complete farce I shall not be watching or allowing my kids to watch this show again.

• Kr
    krnand122 Nov 08, 2009

We saw it too and are absolutely appalled. Louis should be sacked. His behaviour is absolutely unacceptable. We also rewound on Sky+as we couldn't believe what we had seen and he definitely stuck two fingers up at the audience. The itv.com website has crashed so have been unable to post a complaint via their website.

LouisMum Nov 08, 2009

So let me get this straight you rewound and watched it in slow mo 5 times just so you could get really offended? Don't you have better things to do than whinge and get indignant?

Housey Nov 08, 2009

I didn't watch it, I never watch it but some people with blue rinse suggested there may be a bandwagon of indignant and it was about to load up here.

Danley Nov 08, 2009

Who honestly gives a fcuk you sad pathetic cnuts. Danley of Surrey.

Housey Nov 08, 2009

Danley, I've reported you to the Police for that outburst and I might right into Jeremy Kyle but I need to change my name to Kev and get some tattoo's first...and some black teeth...and a sovo.

GTRsRGaY Nov 08, 2009

If Louis could count to three he'd have had three fingers up...just like he'll do to the boys later.

Housey Nov 08, 2009

That's disgusting to suggest Louis might like younger people, how dare you, next you'll be trying to convince he's one of those men who likes men, what do they call, ah yes, fisters.

Damon. C Nov 08, 2009

I'm a trouble making sly ### - so I hope Louis gets it.

LouisMum Nov 08, 2009

Does anyone read these complaints? I'd like to complain about the state of Britain's economy and MPs expenses. I believe it is all down to the country's obsession with gawping gormlessly at reality TV and most of all those foul bankers.

p.s. how do I type in green ink? It's not a proper complaint without some green ink?

Housey Nov 08, 2009

Proper complains need crayons or letters cut out of a newspaper.

GTRsRGaY Nov 08, 2009

Housey, Simon's replacing Louis with Paul Gadd for next year.

And another thing!

Damon. C Nov 08, 2009

I bet he could wash a car better than me too :)

GTRsRGaY Nov 08, 2009

I have to agree with the original poster, I repeatedly used pause/rewind on tonight's show as at my age getting relief can take a good 30 minutes of Dannii...I said Dannii not that Danley.

Housey Nov 08, 2009

Mind you I like Kylies dark hair, but Simon Cowbell is a disgrace to lesbians everywhere!

LouisMum Nov 08, 2009

I have found a way around the green ink issue.

LouisMum Nov 08, 2009

Where is my green attachment?

GTRsRGaY Nov 08, 2009

Emerald green attachment? I think you'll find Louis and JEdward are busy with it.

LouisMum Nov 08, 2009

OH NOS. I HAVE REALISED I MUST TYPE IN THE BIG LETTERS TO COMPLAIN. ALL SMALL LETTER MESSAGES ARE OF NO CONSEQUENCE AND MUST BE PURGED>1!1!!!11!!!11

WHERE IS MY PITCHFORK? THOSE IRISH BOYS AREN'T FIDDLING WITH IT AGAIN ARE THEY?

LouisMum Nov 08, 2009

HAVE YOU EVER READ TERRY PRATCHETT. DEATH TALKS IN CAPITAL LETTERS TOO. A COINCIDENCE?... I THINK NOT.

LouisMum Nov 08, 2009

I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A COMPLAINT ABOUT THIS FORUM. I FIND IT OFFENSIVE.

• Victor Mature Nov 08, 2009

Is it on youtube yet? Sounds good.

GTRsRGaY Nov 08, 2009

Hello Victor, by jove it is...

Although it does look like he's doing a Spiderman impression.

• Victor Mature Nov 08, 2009

My goodness. So he does, the tinker!

That will completely corrupt my children and I want him burnt with fire!

Is he a whoopsie?

• Victor Mature Nov 08, 2009

I found this on another hinge forum.

Disgraceful.

Danley Nov 08, 2009

MAN, 30'S, CITY PROFESSIONAL SEEKS CLOSET IRISH HOMOSE XUAL TO FULFIL ALL SORDID DESIRES. FULL FIST NOT TWO FINGERS . YOURS, DANLEY OF GT3RS (BLUE, BABY)

• Xc
    xcraptor Nov 09, 2009

Can I have Danni's Telephone number please while your at it.

• Ru
    Runnybumtrots Nov 09, 2009

He's Irish, what do you expect, you whingers should be pleased that he didnt throw 6Ibs of semtex into the audience? He's probably still smarting from the Potato famine

• Ru
    Runnybumtrots Nov 09, 2009

A prostitue has just stolen my wallet, should I report it to the police, or would I be in more trouble than him...i mean her?