ITT Controls Netherlandscustomer service / poor response / bad attitude

ITT Controls
P.O. Box 422
Barneveld, Gelderland
Netherlands - 3770AK

I had an enquiry from my customer and searched and found ITT Controls for Krom Schroder valve and actuator. With limited detail from my customer I was expecting help from ITT, What a joke!
The telephone number rings and rings, never answered, ever!!
I explained after sending several emails that I wanted to speak to someone to discuss to avoid any problems, backed up via email of course. They eventually rung me and were curt and abrupt to say the least. When I explained that the telephone number was never answered I was told, YES it was several times, talking over me at the time and telling me I was wrong.
Further emails and request for help resulted in the following unprofessional and rude email...
"Hi, I think it is very clear.
Perhaps companies like yours, should not try to sell products without any knowhow."

I have never had such a rude and unprofessional encounter. The order I had in hand was for 10k Euro, but I'll be speaking to my customer in the morning and cancelling this as I will NOT be placing ANY business their way now or in the future.

I wish I had read these complaints prior to contacting and could've saved my self a lot of grief and unnecessary work. I urge anyone who may think of dealing with them to definitely reconsider...
Absolutely UNBELIEVABLE, this company should be avoided at all costs
I have email traceability and had a conversation with a male called Vernhah or similar?
The email seemed to come from someone called Wendy.
Please be warned!