It's Just Lunchmisrepresentation

I signed up for this very expensive matchmaking service $3, 000. I got 4 very incompatible dates and then date #5 was married. He had recently separated from his wife after 30 years. I was told that he was in the process of a divorce.. He was not. In time I found that this was his second separation from his wife. This company does not screen anyone or verify any information. The last date I had was supposed to be 64 years old. I did a free check online and found out that he is 67!!! I will be trying to get my money back. These people are frauds.

• Ra
    RarelyComplain Oct 22, 2012

An age difference of 3 years in 60+ gets you unravelled but you'll haplessly drop three grand to meet a man? Geez...don't they have a Borders near you? Do you have any idea how many books you could buy for 3 grand - and how many dates you could get in those trips to Borders?