iTravel2000misrepresentation of plane ticket

M

Originally, Itravel issued a wrong invoice on Dec 11, 2013
Cancun (CUN) 21-Feb-14 12:00 PM Toronto Pearson (YYZ) 22-Feb-14 04:45 PM TS 00521
How can a direct flight from Cancun to Toronto take 28 hrs:45 min?

The whole reason I chose this flight was becasue I saw the landing time in Toronto is 4:25pm on Feb.22 and therefore would leave Cancun at about 12pm that same day. Not the day before!

Simple typo on iTravel's part leads me to shorten my full paid vacation from 7 to 6 days.

After 43 days, I received a letter called non-negotiable Flight time change:
21 FEB CUN 12:00 YYZ 16:45

My family's 7 days vacation has been reduced to 5.5 days Why??? I have booked accommodation for 7 days how can my flight be for 5.5 days???
It does not make sense.

Please contact me regarding corrective actions.

misrepresentation of plane ticket

• Mu
    Murchison Dec 30, 2015

We too booked a 7day vacation threw Itravel and our flight time from Toronto was to ne 6:15 am, got changed to 5pm...but still leave Puerto Plata same time do we lose 2 full days...and price was not changed!!!

• Tr
    travelgirl101 Mar 24, 2015

best way to do anything is through a travel agent, face to face.
    that way you know whats going on.
    your agent will take care of any problems that may arise, where as the internet guys will be nowhere to be found when a problem arises.

• Co
    Coelho Mar 19, 2014

We used them last year and the whole thing was off beam. This year booked directly through theholidayhotels.com and it was a little better.

• Gt
    GTAPrices Jul 25, 2013

I booked 2 months ago round trips for 2 people between Toronto - Europe for which I paid 2500, through itravel2000.com.
    I cannot cancel these tickets even if I am willing to pay penalty fees. So I paid all the money for nothing!