iTechDeals.combeats

M

I ordered Rose Gold UrBeats on May 14th and received them May 27th, I would have been fine with this time waiting had I got what I ordered.They sent me the wrong color. I am furious as I have emailed them multiple times with no response and they claim that it's "their goal to respond in 24 hours" when it's been two days. I am so unbelievably ticked off because I ordered them before my flight on June 13th, and I'm leaving for practically the whole summer, and if I have to wait all this time for them not to come when I need them most I'm so going to be so annoyed. I thought their customer service was good, but it's not and this was a waste of my money. Pretty sure this is the last me or any of my family or friends are ordering from here if this does not get fixed. This is their product and you would expect them to at LEAST be able to sell it correctly.

beats
beats

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices