Itascafall apart and crack

I bought a pair of these boots for my fiance for hunting he wore them for 2 weeks and they cracked took them back to Dunhams and they replaced them only to have the new pair do the same thing I wa wondering if anyone knew who you could complain to I have looked for hours on line to try to get a hold of someone to help to no avail please help

• Ji
    Jim Kotas Mar 25, 2011

I bought a pair from gander mountain 2000 grams insulate.after a couple times out in the field, felt cold and wet on my foot, looked down and the boot had split.Cant seem to find a way to contact them.I agree these boots are junk, ank cant say much more about their customer service.If anyone has does have a way to get a hold of them, please E-mail me at [email protected]

• Rk
    rkate Dec 16, 2010

I have the same problem with 2 pairs of pac boots. Both have ripped apart at the seams at the front of the boot. gusess I just replace them every month!!!