[Resolved] iTalk — broadband
after joining the company for the promise of high speed broadband at reasonable price i have yet to get any decent reception. initially the router failed to work or only worked intermittently and i have been told this morning that it was only registered as a complaint a month after it was raised, two months after complaining received a new router, the speed of service now fluctuates between 0.3 and 1.48mbs, shockingly slow, dial-up speeds. i was told the engineers will take at least another five days to look at it as a new problem. i was offered compensation of £11.50 for no seervice. this company is a joke i use the internet for study and to keep in touch as i work away from home as well as the usual streaming, etc. this is costing me money and education. i will give you four days to sort it then i will take it further including sueing you for loss of business.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
More iTalk Complaints & Reviews
- iTalk communications network - Rip off / scam 
- italk Telecom - lying & high pressure sales 
- [Resolved] italk Telecom - rip off
- italk Telecommunications Ltd - ripoff company 
- [Resolved] italk Telecom - cold calling and mis-information
- italk card - unusable 
- iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications - italy affiliate telecommunications ltd
- [Resolved] iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications - unlimited fibre / line rental
- [Resolved] iTalk - taking money without permission 
- [Resolved] iTalk - broadband and telephone and theft of money taken without permission