iOffer.comscam

Do not purchase from ioffer.com
I bought a pair of giuseppe zanotti boots from a seller on ioffer. The transaction went through fine... The seller even emailed me with the tracking number and such. About a week later, I get a certified mail notice with a small package from china. Surely this couldn't be my shoes! No it wasn't... That scam seller sent me a tablecloth and a pair of chopsticks instead of my shoes!
I tried contacting the seller... No avail. So then I called paypal who told me there was nothing they could do about an incorrect item received if it wasn't ebay!!! Bullcrap!!! This seller knew I wouldn't be able to recover my money from ioffer or paypal if he didn't send anything. That dollar store tablecloth was the ultimate f-you!!!
So now i'm trying to reclaim my money from my bank. Since I bought... No got scammed... The seller has removed himself from ioffer and everyone who's bought anything from him in the past week has had the same issue!
I've bought 3 pair of shoes on ioffer before without a problem from different sellers. I bought a cheap, wack-a$ version of an ipod touch in april and never got my money back so I pretty much ruled out buying electronics. But this time i've learned my lesson.
Just like everyone else... Ioffer is crap! I've been fooled twice and it won't happen again!

sarab Oct 01, 2009

I'm stuck in the same situation. I ordered a pair of Chanel boots and over a week later, I received the smallest package EVER! C'mon, it won't even fit one boot in that tiny thing! The user has been removed because someone else filed a complaint for prob the same situation as me, and Paypal gave me that same crap saying I did receive something. I also called my credit card company as a last resort and they were TERRIBLE as well... saying that if Paypal can't help, then they can't either. Argh! It just irritates me that these scam artists can simply create and delete accounts on ioffer and start their scam all over again. I did, however. have positive buys on ioffer before, so there are some honest sellers out there... but this was a real F-u when I received a cheap ### pen that wasn't even worth 2$!

• Hr
    hrox Nov 07, 2009

I ordered a pair of Chanel boots and was so excited to get it finally today. When I went to the post office to pick it up, the lady came out with a FLAT BUBBLE ENVELOPE and I KNEW immediately that I was being scammed and I felt like crying right there and then but kept a calm composure and said that I am rejecting the package so that the package can be sent back to the piece of crap of a seller without my expense so that I can file a dispute on paypal that I never got the package, I NEED HELP. Do you think this would work? I'm a student and I don't have a credit card so the transaction was debited straight from my bank account and so there's no way of doing a chargeback because the bank said that there is nothing they can do. Last time I checked, I didn't know any sort of miniature boots that can expand and grow into life size boots if you put them in water or when you take it out of the envelope or some sort... The package was literally a small box with what sounded like a rock inside it!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me!

• Br
    brohkenrecord Dec 01, 2009

SAME EXACT THING HAPPENED TO ME!!! I ordered a huge pocket book, and received an extremely small package and I was SO confused. Turns out there was the cheapest scarf I have ever seen inside. Now I am screwed because paypal cannot do anything about an item that is not as described. I am on the verge of tears right now and do not know what to do. I contacted the seller a couple of times and they did not respond, then when I go on to write to them again I get a message from Ioffer saying "This seller is restricted for violating iOffer policies. To protect yourself, please withdraw your purchase and discontinue all interactions with this seller. For tips on how to protect yourself, please visit our Buyer Safety Guide.". The seller was tyuchdh09. I have no idea what to do. I am so angry.

madasallhell Dec 15, 2009

I ordered a purse off this site and got a fitness booklet. They had me sign for it and I did because it said gift on it. I actually thought it was the purse folded up somehow. Now I realize from your comments that this has been a scam. I filed a complaint with the us post office, and will be disputing the charges on my credit card. You have to do this right away and keep all your paper work and receipts. The seller in my case was ajbawjkb. Pay pal gives them the money right away so it will be difficult to get back. I am going to try right now. The site needs better security on who they let sell stuff, and ebay should be mad because they are advertising on the ebay site and people think it is safe. I'm p...sed!

madasallhell Dec 15, 2009

one more thing, DON'T be stupid like me and sign for it or open it. Mine said gift on it and they folded it over so I could not see the whole thing. I will be looking to get my money back from paypal and dispute my card charges. Nice way to start the holidays! I hope they get caught!

• Ms
    ms jackson Dec 15, 2009

i too have been scammed i bought a bag from ioffer for $80 which was £48 and pennies i asked the seller plenty of questions about the bag like quality n stuff and made it perfectly clear i was unable to spend such a lot of money on such an item as i am a single mum but my boys saved up their pocket money from their gran to buy me a xmas pressie the seller assured me it was very good quality and i wouldlike it very much i paid tgrough paypal as i thought id be protected (another site where you need to read the smallprint ) the seller would not provide me with a tracking number so after 3 weeks i opened a case with paypal for an item not recieved which went fine until paypal contacted the seller the seller then provided a tracking number i thought fantastic a package arriaved about a week later it was not the bag it was a pair of cheap plastic shoes i think they call them crocs i tried to contact the seller but ioffer said that the seller was restricted for breeching ioffer policies and to cease all contact with them basically i got on to paypal but they would not reverse the payment or refund me in accordance with the big fancy lying cheating paypal policy read the small print i was told they only protect item not as described on ebay items not only are ioffer sellers con artists paypal are too unless you buy through ebay im not even angry any more im hurt my sons save up their 50p pocket money for so long they got cheated

markedman Dec 28, 2009

With all the Chinese scams and victims out there, maybe you could go to the Chinese embassy with your complaints. just a thought.

• 00
    001shivs Dec 30, 2009

Yes same thing happened to me ioffer should be boycotted and paypal are disgraceful I am in the process of recouping my money from visa as my paypal is done through my visa card I highly recommend everyone puts their paypal through visa as they are covered if this happens to u. I didn't follow my own rules with this transaction there was little customer feedback from the seller and was only a member on ioffer for a short period.

jaj-2010 Jan 05, 2010

DONT BUY FROM IOFFER.COM IS A SCAM I PURCHASE SOMETHING EVERYTHING WAS FINE A GOT A TRACKING NUMBER ONES A RECEIVED MY PACKAGE IS WAS NOTHING THE SELLER NAME IS GUO ZHIHUA HIS EMAIL. [email protected] DONT BUY FROM IOFFER.COM

jacquesmum Jan 30, 2010

We are all pretty much in the same boat, I have dealt with China before and like you assumed that as long as I had a tracking No I would be ok, I am now down about $300au

• Di
    diane garth Apr 06, 2010

I got done too by ioffer.I payed twice as much for a jacket that was worth half the price, Beware of the seller 'wdisns', as u dont get what u have payed for.She sent me a completely different jacket to the one she had pictured, Before i payed up i asked her several times too assure me that the jacket i was getting is the same as pictured and again she guaranteed me it was, but of course i got mislead the whole time and scammed, the postage was most outragious but i excepted it knowing that i was going to get a good qualitily jacket..Now she won't even tell me the address to post it back and is even calling me the lier.

• Gd
    Gdom Apr 19, 2010

I ordered two items from ioffer in the past and it worked out. This time I got burned by the seller. It wasn't much money, but I know now to stay away from ioffer. I have complained to ioffer, I am harassing the seller for my $$. I called my credit card, but they said the sller has already been paid. I filed a dispute with paypal and told them - either I get refunded or I close my paypal account. If they don't refund me then I guess we both lose. I am filing a complaint with a govt. agency that investigates I-net fraud - naming the seller first, but also ioffer. I want to shut ioffer down - THEY ARE LOSERS.

• Ni
    niteliter Jun 13, 2010

Well, howabout that...I was just about to buy a Canon EOS 7D, that normally sells for around $1, 800.00, they have them for $280.00, I thought let me check thier rep FIRST, glad I did, sorry you guys got screwed...
    Joe M.
    Chesapeake, Va.

janecook96 Feb 18, 2011

I was told that I was ordering a auhentic Coach handbag from the US, and they then told me it was being sent from China once I agreed. Then I also stated I would not use Western Union, and only Paypal to sesure and protect my money. She agreed, and then when I excepted the amount, she told me only Western Union. It seems like fraud.

janecook96 Feb 18, 2011

I have issues with this website. Everything they told me seems to be incorrect. I only agreed to receive an authentic Coach purse from the USA, and pay with Paypal to protect my money. They agreed on all the terms, and then changed them on me. I already excepted to pay now, yet they are mailing it from China, and she is now making me pay through Western Union. I do not feel comfortable with any of this.

• Ba
    Babzter Dec 19, 2012

Sent me invoices for stuff I didn't buy! Remember the old adage - if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.