iOfferscam and cheating

Ioffer is crap!!! I ordered a purse and 2 wallets and the tracking number she keeps giving me doesn't tell me anything! I am so pissed plus I don't even think the crap I bought is real!!! She said she shipped it out september 22nd and it's now october 7th and I still don't have anything!! She is very short when answering my questions and she wont tell me anything. Bagswholesale5's is her stupid name so don't buy anything from her or whoever they are! Somebody needs to close this stupid site down!! Bad service! Crap!!! Fake!!! Scammer!!!

• Fc
    fckZynga Nov 06, 2008

so you didn't get any tracking number? im reading her feedback and see alot of success transactions. And there is alot of fake products on Ioffer, and most of them start off with a really low price.

• Li
    Lizbeth Duran Nov 30, 2008

ioffer is SCAM!!!
    Dont buy from this site-period!
    Someone SERIOUSLy needs to close this site.
    Stealing peoples money & ripping them off is NOT RIGHT!!!

• Au
    Audrina Nov 30, 2008

Alot of the stuff on iOffer isn't authentic, but before you buy its only common sense to ask the seller if it's original or not. Most of them will be honest and only because it's illegal to try & sell something as authentic when its not. Just because one seller did you wrong doesn't mean ALL the sellers will. Its pretty immature to say that the site should be closed down. This isn't the site's problem. The problem is between YOU & and the seller. So if it's such a problem try & find other means to handle the situation don't blame the site.

• Sc
    scammer.loving.ioffer Jul 03, 2009

I am a scammer on ioffer. (no one can find me)

AND I LOVE THE SITE! they have no secerity, and i don't have to work any more! Thankx ioffer for your GREAT SITE!!! (you should try scamming too! its fun and thrilling!)IM SO HAPPY!

JADAKISSBK Aug 03, 2009

IF YOU BUY SOMETHING OFF OF IOFFER YOU SHOULD USE PAYPAL I ORDERD SOMETHING AND THE SELLER CLOSED THE NEXT DAY IT WAS ONLY A $30 PURCHASE BUT I CALLED PAYPAL AND THEY REFUNDED ME MY MONEY IN A MATTER OF DAYS BUT WHEN EVER YOU BUY OFF OF WEBSITES YOU SHOULD USE A MEANS WHERE YOU CAN GET YOUR MONEY BACK JUST IN CASE LIKE PAY PAL OR YOUR BANK CARD AND FILE A DISPUTE WHENEVER NEEDED

• Ka
    kathy01 Sep 09, 2009

I am thinking of buying 3 pairs of UGGS from ioffer now I am neverous. The seller is Supermomy(197) anyone deal with this seller any advise would be great.

Thanks

• Ed
    eddie43 Oct 03, 2009

ioffer work for me to times

• Cj
    cjruiz Oct 09, 2009

IOFFER is a total fake...Buyer beware I paid 108.00 dollars for a childs bat.. I thought i was buying a softball bat, what they sent me was a fake bat..Please do not purchase from this website...a complete scam..

maggiems Oct 23, 2009

IOFFER is a place if you want to get ripped off you go here. I ordered a pair of boots and got a cheap necklace. Now, this happened twice to me. You think I would learn the first time. Since the seller has a tracking number he is covered. Real scammers. DON'T BUY ANYTHING FOR IOFFER, YOU WILL BE SORRY.

ioffer forum in china Nov 02, 2009

if you hvae any other quesiton about the ioffer seller, you can come to www.ioffer.mobi and post a article for which one scame for you ..thanks

ioffer forum in china Nov 02, 2009

I am here again ..you can post any complain for chinese seller here in our website www.ioffer.mobi

thanks

• By
    byabya Nov 28, 2009

i just bought a jersey for 30 and the shipping was 15 from flintsports..any comments?

• Do
    doll816 Dec 01, 2009

i just bought a bag 3 days ago from this seller (nmvcgru66457rry) he send me a tracking number from ems that doesnt show up anything on ems!!! i went to his profile and he deleted all the items that he listed!! i dont know what to think!! uhg!!!

• Av
    avoid ioffer - its a scam Dec 12, 2009

I recently purchased 2 items from iOffer from China and received an empty envelope - because it was tracked Paypal wouldn't protect me. AVOID IOFFER - ITS A SCAM!!!

ioffer Dec 30, 2009

I order a babouska boston handbag from ioffer three week ago and they debit my account
    for $58.00 I have not heard anything else since then

• Hu
    hughjass Dec 30, 2009

ordered a jacket..recieved 5 small cheap plastic buddahs! seller & site are wanks.

• Gb
    GBGLTR Jan 02, 2010

I purchased a Nintendo thru ioffer. Received a cheap doll from Shanghai by courier. Ioffer will not do anything, nor will PayPal. Total scam. Don't use ioffer or pay for anything unless by credit card.

• To
    tom2010 Feb 21, 2010

i was just about to purchase some g star jeans on this ioffer and just thought to check it up first, thankfully. Now i dont know whether to as it seems like pot luck if your buy is a success. does any one know a reliable seller for g star clothing???

• Ek
    ekandefer Mar 01, 2010

anyone know anything about [protected]@hotmail.com on ioffer.com

my hotmail came ufp with a warning obout [protected]@hotmail.com it said this email could be dangerous he from ioffer that i bid on a toy robot any info??

cheatersgotohell Apr 13, 2010

ioffer scam!! Yep, me too. I ordered a copy of "Rosetta Stone"... it shipped (late) arrived. I signed for it. Got home opened it up and the CD was cracked!! Called Paypal, they said that as long as it arrives and is signed for they are out of the picture. I set the CD back to the senders return address (registered, receipt) and of course it came back marked "NO SUCH ADDRESS"... Nice!! gotta love thieves. $50.00 to burn in hell... my soul is worth a whole lot more.

maddy112 May 17, 2010

It seems like the people that sell bags, shoes and clothes are all one person or they sit in a scam factory and scam ppl from there.Iv'e bought a few things from ioffer 3xchanel shoes, ed hardy trackies, and coach shoes the only item i was pleased with were the shoes they have lasted 2yrs and i wear them nearly everyday im suprized!! the coach shoes i knew they were fake but the pair of shoes i got were something u would sell at a 2dollar shop.Also the ems tracking number thing is a massive scam you can never track ur item, i just dont get how they can charge so much for shipping i live in australia and i buy stuff from the u.k and u.s all the time and its probably as cheap as if i was buying from my own country, and then the wrong prices they display its just one big SCAMMMMMMMMMMM

• Em
    emilyr71 May 19, 2010

I have had a terrible experience was told that items were in stock
    confirmed on size and colour before I paid
    Then once money received
    oh sorry no stock in that have a dress instead!
    SO i asked to have money refunded and 3 months on nothing
    IOFFER have not contacted me about the dispute and the crook keeps stealing money!
    It is so unjust and unfair if you play the game prepare to loose !!

• So
    some81 May 24, 2010

I offer Iphone and I received wallet

• Kd
    kdclothes Jan 15, 2011

I purchased Rosetta Stone Italian level 1-5 from I offer and it was a total FAKE. The Activation ID is fake. I am unable to use it at all. The seller won't get back in touch with me and I offer is doing nothing about this seller selling Fakes. His id is sexytoys Beware of this guy. I am glad I bought with paypal. At least you get protection but it is a big hassle. I am pissed KD

• Kd
    kdclothes Jan 15, 2011

I PURCHASED the Rosetta Stone Italian program level 1 - 5 and it is a total fake. The seller is sexytoys. Buyer beware! He is not authorized to sell them and the activation ID is fake you can't use the program ! Paypal is covering it but he is a creep !

• Ju
    justmemoni Jan 25, 2011

can anyone tell me something about chinaitems? the seller on ioffer?i would like to buy a evening dress, thanks

• Sw
    Swati Jhalani Feb 13, 2011

I had made a purchase from the seller whose is USA based mothers_child (1727) . I had ordered for the Toe ring . After she received money she never responded back & she is not even online .I had put file for Dispute but of no use .Dont buy any products from this Seller mothers_child (1727) .She is Fake & fraud .She sells products on ebay also .

• Sl
    slimchaisson Mar 02, 2011

I am starting to think that a lot of these emails are straight from ebay themselves. I have been dealing with ioffer for a few months now and have absolutely no complaints. I mean, it seems more buyer friendly. You can chat directly with other buyers to get the "low down" on other sellers. I mean really, get a life people. Buyer beware. I f you want real chanel, then pay for it!!!

• Sl
    slimchaisson Mar 02, 2011

The best we all can do is to report fraudulent stuff. Just like swati jhanani did. The best defense is a good offense. It all comes down to common sense

• Ni
    nishaaar Nov 12, 2011

I've bought American Flag Converse £20.00, LV Wallet £18.00, A&F item clothing £160.00, Ralph Lauren Polo Hoodies £25.00, YSL T shirt £15.00, LV Handbag £34.00, Chanel Handbag £34.00 and I've never had any problems with these. I always check tracking numbers, feedback and ratings. I have however had a problem with a pair of UGGS, I spent £35.00, the shoes turned out to be wrong size but were real, I sent them back and apparently 'he hasn't received them, for him to give me a refund' and I paid extra for postal costs from UK back to China. Right now, I've purchased CK Underwear x10, and this user's rating is good and feedback is positive, but for once I'm unsure as he's given me the tracking number, but he said you can track your order when the website has been updated. I guess i'll find out by tomorrow if it has been shipped and this cost me £25.00. So, from my opinion, buy from dealers who have good ratings, feedback and high number of sales!

• Pe
    pepit98 Sep 18, 2012

I bought a pair of rayban sungalsses to the caiduoduo168 seller, and it broken first day bacause of poor quality, very poor qualityt at high price, ioffer don't do anything with it, ioffer don't exist if you have a problem, this seller caiduoduo168 is still selling the same expensive poor quality sunglasses. Please do not buy ioffer.

• Ri
    RIP OFF IOFFER May 22, 2014

Stay well away!!! The dirty ###!!! Post with tracking info with noooooo item on its way!!! Someone should call rip off britain!!! Coz thats what these are doing on here... Needs closeing down!!! Even claim to paypal the items on its way with fake trackin info... How there getting away with this maddness!!!

Chris Broadbridge Oct 18, 2016

You people are silly, it's complete common knowledge this site deals in Chinese knock off's.. If you really think you can get a genuine Ralph polo for 5 dollars youre silly and deserve to be robbed. If it seems to good to be true, than it is!!

• Ke
    Kees4 Apr 07, 2018

There will be trustworthy salesmen on Ioffer.com, but there is also a scammer. For example, I have placed an order with the seller who calls himself "luckiness9527". He has received my money, but refuses to send the product. After I filed a complaint with the helpdesk, I was informed that "luckiness9527" would send the item within 24 hours. More than a week later, however, it had still not been sent. However, a confused story of seller "luckiness9527", that the credit card payment would not have been safe. Weird, because I always use it and the amount was already debited from my credit card.
    "luckiness9527" is an example of a scammer on Ioffer.com, which unfortunately gives the site a negative image. DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH SELLER "luckiness9527"