Inthemoneystocks.comI lost everything and their speeches were blah-blah

R

Don’t think that the company www.inthemoneystocks.com is great and helpful. I invested money and after their speeches, I thought that I would get money. But I lost everything and when I tried to get any comments from the reps, they started to avoid me. It wasn’t professional from their side, but it was strange that they started to ignore me. I don’t think that they were honest with me and therefore I want to warn about this website.