Instaflexasked to discontinue mailings months ago.

V

You have been sending me Instaflex for months even though several months ago – I quit opening the packages that you send and I mailed you a note asking that you discontinue sending them too me. The price I was being charged went up to over $70.00 - I sent the note to: Shipping Department 913 West 2900 South Salt Lake City UT 84119 but I have never received a response and you continue to send the Instaflex. Now I have several unopened packages of the Instaflex that I wish to mail back to you and be reimbursed for. Do I need to mail them to the 913 West 2900 South Salt Lake City UT 84119 address? Please respond this time. I found this complaint site online – so hopefully you will respond with an email please. Thank You, Vivian P Green, 213 Pittsburg Ave, Portland IN 47371 [protected]@embarqmail.com. I am a retired senior citizen on fixed income and cannot afford this – so I need to be reimbursed for all my unopened Instaflex.