InstacartDelivery person unlicensed, no registration, or insurance

L Nov 19, 2020

On October 24, 2020, I ordered groceries from instacart. I live in a gated community and the driver needs a pass to get into my community. I called in a pass and advised the driver that he needs to pick up the pass at the main entrance with his license and registration. I get a call from the driver stating that he got stopped by the security officer stating that he didn't know he should have picked up a pass. I told him I sent him a text with the information and don't understand why he didn't. He dropped off my groceries and left. I get a letter in the mail a few days after from my community stating that the person "ran" through the gate, he had no license, registration, or insurance. Because I called him in a pass I am responsible for the ticket. I got a $200 ticket because of the irresponsible driver from instacart did not have proper documentation AND ran the gate. I have reached out to instacart on Nov 2nd, Nov 4, Nov 11, Nov 16, 17, 18, and today 19th. The customer service stated that "Trust and Security" will reach out to me in 24-48 hours, it's been 18 days, and not heard from anyone. I should not be responsible for this ticket and I feel instacart is ignoring me. Is there a number to headquarters and the name of the CEO or anyone else that can give attention to this matter. I would really appreciate any help you can provide, thank you!

Luisa Gioffre Hughes
[protected]@gmail.com

Marcheur de Planète Dec 02, 2020

Unfortunately, Instacart will not reach back.
    They have millions of customers happy, very few unhappy. I mean unhappy with a good reason like your reason. You are part of perhaps 0.02% of tricky problem that Instacart won't take care of.
    They take care of some refund or bad delivery and give a credit to the customers.
    But you have a very different type of problem, and that will be ignored.

The care team doesn't care very much. And I am on the other side of the system (as a shopper) and I can tell you that even on my side the "care" team doesn't care.
    Welcome in the world of investment is the priory, the valuation fo the company is the priority.
    And when you have so much customers and a pandemic, your fine is just nothing.
    I am sorry about that.