Innovation Marketing Logo

Innovation Marketing

Having problems with Innovation Marketing?

Innovation Marketing Customer Service Contacts

32-37 Cowper Street
Old Street

London, England, Greater London
United Kingdom - EC2A4AW

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Innovation Marketing Customer Service. Initial Innovation Marketing complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Innovation Marketing above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Innovation Marketing. Discuss the issues you have had with Innovation Marketing and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Innovation Marketing — False advertising

This was email I was sent for the job title of admin assistant Congratulations. Your CV has been...

Innovation MarketingJob interview

Thank you everyone who took time to write about their experience with innovation marketing and their job interview experiences. You just saved me valuable time. It is people like you who help others.
I received and email invitation to a customer service job interview. The email reads like this:

"dear candidate,

You have been selected for the customer service and sales representative role, my manager would like to meet with you to discuss the role further. We would like to schedule you in for the following appointment:

Appointment time/date: tuesday 10th january 9:30am or tuesday 10th january 2:30pm
Location: 32a-37 cowper street, old street, ec2a 4aw
Meeting with: zara lenzi

Please reply promptly with your name to confirm your preferred appointment time. Once you have done that your appointment will be confirmed automatically. Should you not be available for the above dates please contact our office and we will endeavour to schedule an alternative date for you? Or please call [protected] to reschedule or enquire.

The appointment is scheduled to last approximately 30 minutes. Should you be successful in your initial meeting with us, you will then be asked to return on another date for a second and final evaluation day.
Please ensure that you attend in business clothing. (No jeans or trainers) and bring a copy of your most updated cv with you if you have one. If you do not have access to a printer, then a member of the administration team will be happy to print off a copy of your cv when you arrive

*please note that applicants must be aged 18 and over, and that this role is best suited to someone who is able to commit to a full-time role on a permanent basis. Also, if you are on a student visa, we are unable to move forward with your application*

Please find directions to our office:

We are a short 1 minute walk from old street station, please take the 2nd subway exit and you will see the shop eat, we are directly on the road off of eat, cowper street. Walk down the road and you will see us located at 32a - 37. If you need further directions please feel free to contact our team on [protected]. "

I started to ask myself what job this is, I do not recall applying for customer service full time job so I googled them and found this forum regarding their door-to-door sales jobs.
My interview is suppose to be in 6h. I have now made my decision not to go and not waste my time.
Million times thank you everyone.

Zuzana

Innovation MarketingFalse customer service position offer on reed.co.uk

Hi

I got email below inviting me to a first interview.
    Thanks to information provided by previous user I will not go a waste my time with this people.

Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 1:58 PM
    From: Maria
    To: claudio.[protected]@consultant.com
    Subject: Re : Customer Service and Sales - Immediate start

Dear Candidate,

I have the pleasure in informing you that we reviewed and shortlisted your CV on Total Jobs. You have been selected for the Customer Service and Sales Representative role, my manager would like to meet with you to discuss the role further. We would like to schedule you in for the following appointments:

Appointment Time/Date:

Friday 16th December 2016 at 9.40 a.m.

Location: 32A-37 Cowper Street, Old Street. London EC2A 4AW

Meeting with: James Marshall

Please reply promptly with your name and contact number to confirm your appointment. Should you not be available for the above date please contact our office and we will endeavour to schedule an alternative date for you.

Please ensure that you attend in Business Clothing (no jeans or trainers) and bring a copy of your most updated CV with you if you have one. If you do not have access to a printer, then a member of the administration team will be happy to print off a copy of your CV when you arrive

Please ensure that you attend in Business Clothing.

We offer all roles on a self-employed basis in order to provide our people with the best opportunity to earn based on their performance, and take on more responsibilities in the industry.

*Please note that applicants must be aged 18 and over, and that this role is best suited to someone who is able to commit to a full-time role on a permanent basis. Also, if you are on a student visa, we are unable to move forward with your application*

Please find directions to our office:

Please plan your journey, we are based at Old Street Tube station:
    We are located 30 seconds walk from ‘Old Street’ Tube Station. Please leave the station at exit 2 (GREEN EXIT) - signposted as: ‘City Road South (East Side), Wesley Chapel, Finsbury Square’. Turn left at the top of the stairs, and then on the left of ‘EAT’ sandwich shop is an off-road called ‘Cowper Street’ - Walk down Cowper Street to door 32a-37. If you need further directions, please call [protected].

For more exciting news on life inside our company, make sure you check out our website at :

I look forward to hearing from you,

Have an ingenious day !

Descriptiva: Description: C:UsersFatima_2Desktopevolution-300x174.jpg

Description: Description: cid:image001.[protected]@01D1A07C.98AE6590

Description: Description: cid:image003.[protected]@01D1A07C.98AE6590Description: Description: cid:image003.[protected]@01D1A07C.98AE6590

Description: Description: cid:image005.[protected]@01D1A07C.98AE6590

Maria Malela
    [protected]@innovationmarketing.co.uk

Innovation Marketing
    [protected]
    32-37 Cowper Street | London EC2A 4AW

Innovation Marketing — James Marshall in magnum office

I started with the company thinking it would be a great opportunity to get ahead but soon relised the manager...

Innovation Marketing — False advertisement

I'm so thankful for the Internet, otherwise I would have wasted my time this morning, thanks guys for...

Innovation Marketing — Customer service role

If your invited for an interview- DO NOT GO if you want a basic wage! they fail to state in their advert that...

Innovation Marketing — Recruitment fraud, False Job advert

Dear Job seekers, Please avoid Innovation marketing company at all cost. They are a bunch of manipulative...