Menu
J
Author of the complaint
4:40 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My vehicle was involved in an accident the Uber driver ramped into me shooting a red robot. The incident happened 19 June 2021 I contacted infinity insurance forwarded all the required documents. Brandon zelhna and lerato can not give me a feed back when my vehicle is going in for repair. They nominated Highway autobody shop in Durban but up till today I sent numerous mails to them but got no response. Is THIS THE WAY INFFINITY INSURANCE COMPANY operates. My premiums comes off every single month with out fail for my cover and car hire.
It's disgusting how we as clients are treated. I think I should put this on social media what you get once you join INFFINITY insurance.
3 weeks to sort a claim when an accident was caused when the vehicle was stationary. I am careless I took out car hire due to accident or vehicle bring repaired.
Totally disappointed in the company services. I will post it in social media.
Regards
Mr Jaichand Lutchman
Cell [protected]
Call me urgently to this regard otherwise I will definitely let it go viral and customers start canceling their policie.

View 0 more photos
Update by Jays 1
Jul 06, 2021 7:56 am

3 weeks gone no feed back from Lerato and zelhna from iffinity insurance in Jhb. All the documents that they require was submitted. I have car hire due to accidents I will still be mobile but it's gone 3 weeks I am using Uber to go to work who is going to compansate me. But yet my premium is coming off every month with car hire on the 1st of each month. INFFINITY Insurance is there to rip of loyal customers and the service the promise is hoax. I would put it on social media about INFFINITY insurance and how they rip clients off.

Helpful? 0 0

More Infinity Insurance complaints & reviews

Infinity Insurance - infinity auto insurance is the worst
Infinity Insurance - refusing to take responsibility
Infinity Insurance - I have never been through so much drama!
Infinity Insurance - #ed reasons for claim denial