Menu
V
Author of the complaint
2:24 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

These guys are talented scam artists. They will lead you to believe that they truly care about your dire situation and for a small fee they will save you. Nonsense. I have been trying to receive a $2500 refund myself for several months now with no luck. I understand I was foolish in trusting them, but as I said, they are good at making you believe that you are in their best interest. Everything they say is an outward lie. Since they no longer answer their phones or return messages, the next step is through the state attorney general's office pursuing the consumer protection act. Please please please do not fall prey to them. They really don't care about you or your home. Simply work with your mortgage company yourself and stay diligent in communicating with them.

Update by victimof INFINITY
Jul 24, 2009 2:09 am EDT

Bottom Line-
Here are some of the latest 'EXCUSES' I have heard from Oldring regarding my refund...
Some employees embezzled all of our money, as soon as we get some money, we will send you a refund.
Or how about I will have Neil Singer call you tomorrow at noon, you WILL get your money back.
OR how about he (Oldring) calls out of the blue one day and says that we were approved for a Loan Mod, when I knew MONTHS ago, we weren't. I tried to explain this to him and he was clueless.

These guys are caught up in so many lies that they don't know what the hell they are saying or even who they are talking to.

NOW~ NOBODY answers the phone (not even the nameless secretary) and Oldring's cell number is no longer in service.

Tell me this doesn't SCREAM fraud!

In the beginning, their selling point was a 100% positive record with the BBB. Since I have filed two complaints with them (BBB), they informed me that they can't do anything about getting me my money back~ This is why they have a 100% record (because they KNEW the BBB wouldn't be able to help the consumer...sneaky eh?)

We are protected by the Consumer Protection Act!

Join me in filing complaints with the New York State Attorney General, Andrew Cuomo. I will fight to the bitter end!

Attorney General’s Office [protected] or visit www.oag.state.ny.us. For more tips, see the Attorney General’s brochure, “Avoid Foreclosure and Rescue Scams” at www.oag.state.ny.us/features/foreclosure_rescue_scams/about.html.

Update by victimof INFINITY
Jul 24, 2009 1:39 am EDT

We ARE protected by the Consumer Protection Act...

More Infinity Funding Group complaints & reviews

Infinity Funding Group - fraud and cheating
Infinity Funding Group - FRAUD - MONEY THEFT
Infinity Funding Group - refund
Infinity Funding Group - fraud!
Infinity Funding Group - lies and fraud