Indymac Bank — Short sale
I received the Short-Sale approval on June 6, 2008. Christerfer Boyett, Loan Workout Specialist, fax the approval letter with closing date to be July 20, 2008. Owner, buyer, escrow are ready for closing as of July 7, 2008 but he/she never returns our call for more than 10 days. We need one paper, final net proceeds, for escrow closing from Indymac but nobody including Christerfer never returned our call, e-mail and fax. I tried to call customer service representatives. They are nice and answer the phone but they kept saying I have to call Chrisferter. He/she is only one to solve the short sale. Also, they gave to me his/her assistant telephone number but she never answer or return the call either. Please let me know who have same experience and how to get over.
More Indymac Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Indymac Bank - Scam and lies
- Indymac Bank - modification of loan
- Indymac Bank - CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Indymac Bank - This is clearly predatory lending
- Indymac Bank - Loan Modification
- Indymac Bank - mortgage
- Indymac Bank - Mortgage deception
- Indymac Bank - They took my home!
- Indymac Bank - Lost my payment $106,000.
- Indymac Bank - Lied about the loan