India Today Book ClubDid no receive books - paid money!

A

I got a mail from Spice Jet which brought books from India Today Book Club. I ordered 2 books and 3-4 music CD and got a confirmation that the stuff will be delivered within 2-3 weeks. Its been 3 weeks but I have not received anything. Mailed them but no response. Phone numbers on the website are wrong.

• Pr
    praveen24011993 Aug 20, 2018

I purchase india today Hindi subscription for a year on the cost of 519 INR through my magzter id [email protected] and after sometime my app deleted and when i again open magzter with my ID I didnot found my subscription and it shows that u dont Have subscribe any pac

may Jan 26, 2009

want to cancel my order whic i order to u it was done by mistake or taking in wrong sense, my order ID is MITBC-WEB-[protected]
    with total order values Rs.2599 .so just regret me and cancel my order

saritha Dec 05, 2008

rrjrssjssssasssss

• Am
    Amit Ashok Patil Nov 26, 2008

want to cancel my order whic i order to u it was done by mistake or taking in wrong sense, my order ID is OGAO8O173167 with total order values Rs.2599 .so just regret me and cancel my order

• Vi
    vivek Oct 27, 2008

i want to cancel my order whic i order to u it was done by mistake or taking in wrong sense, i meant for offer not for order.my order ID is MTBC-WEB-[protected].so just regret me and cancel my order

• Ni
    Nikhil Tharamal Jun 11, 2008

I have been following up regarding my order (Order id: MITBC-WEB-[protected]) against which payment was made on 19th July 2007.

I am yet to receive delivery for this, which is now pending close to a year.

This advertisement had come to email id through irctc.

This is outright cheating. I will parallely check what action can be initiated. I do not intend to let this case pass.

Anirruddh Kumar Verma May 15, 2008

To
    Mr. Nitin Sawhney
    Award Administrator
    India Today Book Club

Re: Rs. 22, 00, 000/- Prize cheque

Dear Sir

Your Express Confirmation Letter Receipt me.I know that what is my next step done.

• Gs
    G.Swaminathan May 04, 2008

Dear sir,
    Iam subscriber of india today, My subscribtion no is
    ITT1679172.
    My Subscribtion copies are receive on saturday every
    weekly.Some time copies received on next week monday.
    So please subcribtion copies send quickly.

Thanking you
    G.Swaminathan

J Vithya Dec 28, 2007

Request you to correct all the above in my letter. Thank you.

J Vithya Dec 28, 2007

please reply soon. Thank you.

J Vithya Dec 28, 2007

plz reply soon. Thank you.

J Vithya Dec 28, 2007

Ref my subscription No.ITE 1772786. (1) I have received first copy dated 10 09 07 only and NOT from the issue dated 13 08 07. Hence the validity period should be marked as 25 08 08. In this connection I have already called you twice over phone. (2)Till date I am NOT in receipt of your gift. (3) I have NOT received the copy of issue dated 03 12 07 & 10 12 07. For this also,will you please extend the validity period from 25 08 08 to another two weeks accordingly, as it is already delayed. Expecting your reply soon. Thank you.

Chinnasami Ganesan Aug 01, 2007

I ordered books along with the membership for India Today Book Club. After taking my credit card number it announced that the it could not be processed. But in the credit card statement received today there is a debit of Rs. 755 towards payment to Living Media. I have not received order confirmation so far. Nor did I receive the books and CDs that I ordered on this.

• Ga
    gayatri chaudhury Jul 31, 2007

I am an India Today Book Club member for the last SIX years and have been regularly buying books from them. Though their delivery was not regular neither they could deliver all the books ordered from their periodical still I had been a regular customer. This time I had ordered three books in the month of June which they said they had received on 6th July. Since one of the books was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows which was due to release on 21st I was assured by their customer care that my total order will be sent after the release i.e after 21st of July. Since the order did not reach me till 25th July I called them up once again and was told that only Harry Potter was delivered (the other two books were not available, though they were ordered from the latest periodical) through DTDC courier service and will reach me soon. It did not reach me till30th July. When contacted they said that my order has been returned by the courier company citing the reason that they had found the office closed, while in reality there was somebody present all the time and we also had received other DTDC couriers thus putting all the blame on the courier company. And the book club was unable to let me know whether I would receive at a later date or even whether I could cancel my order. If this is the fate of such an old customer then I am sure you can imagine what might happen to others. In the past I had gifted few membership to other people and very often talked about this club with my colleagues and friends. But now I will be cautious in recommending ITBC and will definitely give a second thought about renewing my membership which is incidentally due very soon. I will end by saying that my dream of buying good books at a discounted price has been shattered by ITBC high handedness.

• Ra
    Raj Jul 13, 2007

I have faced the same problem. Ordered for books and CDs on May 30th and did not receive anything till today. Sent an email to the following (mentioned below) and finally received a response. You may want to send an email to the following.

To: [email protected]
    CC: [email protected]

• Ga
    Gangadar Jul 09, 2007

I have paid 68o rupees to india today book club toward cds and books through credit card. Till now i have not received anything. Now only i came to know already nine complaints registered against them. It is really bad and this advertisement had come to email id through irctc. Hope they take it seriously and do the needful.

• Ra
    rajni Jul 09, 2007

I ordered one book and seven cds in their scheme of paying two and get six for rs 1 only. I got the book and only six cds. One is less.

• Da
    daisy brahpuria Jul 01, 2007

I have received books that were not ordered by me. I mailed them but there was no response from them. The books that were sent were absolutely rubbish kindly take some action otherwise i will have to take some serious action.