Indane Gas Agencynon delivery

Dear Sir,

Myself Nadir Hussite A customer of M/s, Jyoti Jwala Jharia Club P.O. Bhaga Jharia Dhanbad Jharkhand. Our customer number is 21363 & its in the name of my Brother Nazir Hussain.

I am very sorry to inform you that the service of the above said agency is extremely poor. We have to wait for 18 to 25 days to get the delivery after many follow ups .
We have booked on 08th of may, 2011 & they assured that they will deliver the cylinder by 15th to 17th May, 2011 which till date didn't happen. From 18th we started to call them a day & we could get same reply, for calls in the morning - delivery by evening & for calls in the evening - delivery by next day morning. Finally they today they have admitted that they don't have the stock.
I was amazed by this reply as the delivery of other Indane gas agency distributors is very smooth. At the mean time I would like to remind you that the same agency boys are providing gas by taking of hike prize of rupees one hundred fifty, and I did so though I was in need of it, that no single gas cylinder can be carry for cooking of a family for 40 days and above, though new cylinder booking made after 18days of last delivery.

I request to look into this issue by the concerned Authorities & take the necessary actions as we have good faith in Indane Gas.

Your early action on my grievance will be highly appreciated.

Awaiting for a fruitful result.

Nadir Hussain

• Sh
    shailendra 000 Jan 08, 2012

my customer no is 19380
    booked the cylender on 21 dec 2011 still we have not recievred when we enquired
    this is realised 24 dec 2011 but we have nor recieved the same
    this the worst service by indian gass from last 7 months
    delevery boys of kalpana gass agency book the gass for themselvs and
    sell to other customers with more money, due to this problem i chanfed the agency
    to SS gass agency lagari they made me to slog more than 10 times for the transfer
    The agency after the transfer the gass cylender was booked on 21 dec 2011 ths
    was realised on 24dec 2011 today is 8 jan 2012 but still not recieved the
    cylender insted id having this bad poor ugly service which troubles the customer please closompany so the cuctomers will not be troubled
    even today when i checked the status of my booking it is showing
    which is disgusting and when we call toll free number which never gets connectec, beeing a customer i do not now why do u have this no which is a wast and not of use
    the status of my last 3 bokking where i have not recieved the cylender
    even today i have booked it and do not know when i will recieve it or more chances are their i may not recieve it only
    who ever reading this complant form indian gass please look into customers problems
    nad give the solution

• Dear Sir,
    Myself Manoj.K.D, Kuruvath House, Nandanam, P.O.Mannuthy Thrisur (dt) is the customer of M/S.Sooraj gas agency, Indane Distributor 12/403A, Nadathara, Thrissur, Distributor Reg.No:4983544 and Telephone no:is [protected]/[protected]/[protected]/ .My consumer no.is15682.My connection is two cylinder connection .The whole idea of having double cylinder facility was to have a contionous service . My cylinder present status is one cylinder is always empty. After receiving one cylinder very next day I am booking, but the cylinder is become empty after 25-30 days.Refiled cylinder I am getting only after 30-40 days . That means we don't have gas for 10 days in every alternate month . I approached the gas agency to issue refiil cylinder for the second one . They said it is not possible. Then I asked what is the difference between single connection consumer and double cylinder connection consumer .They said that there is no difference .I can't believe their words . If they could supply the refill cylinder after 15 days of 1st cylinder delivery, I will not face any problem at all in future even if the cylinder deliver took 40-45 days after booking .

Now I am facing a difficulties . I request to look with this issue by the concerned authorities and take necessary actions as we have good faith in Indane gas.
    Awaiting for fruitful result .
    Thanking you,
    Manoj.K.D
    Mob.No:[protected]
    land No:[protected]
    email id:[email protected]

• Vi
    vijay kumar rajak Aug 20, 2011

Greetings !!!

Sir, This is Vijay Kumar Rajak customer no. 1157.Sir, I would like to inform you that I am your customer of Indian gas.The distribution of gas is not continue from here. Sir, I have taken gas in month of July 14th July'11 and after 20 days I have entry my number at your Khajuraho office the date is 4th Aug'2011 but now after 12 days passed I could unable to get gas cyllinder. When I go to your office the dealer is saying tomorrow - tomorrow, Sir I harrased and now writting to you whole event .Sir, I dont mind if the gas gone black but I am your montly customer so need a cyllinder in a month not per week. Hence you are requested to look into the mater and take nacessary action at your end so that the people like me are not harrass from your services and be happy.

Looking forward to you...

Thanks/Regards

Vijay Kumar Rajak
    Near Ghantai Temple, Old village Khajuraho.(chhaterpur M.P.)
    Customer no. 1157
    (M) [protected]

• Na
    naziya bano Jun 15, 2011

we are suffering from same problem.plz sir lookafter on this matter & try to make easy delivery to custmers.this complain against todaraisingh gas service th.todaraisingh dist tonk.raj.
    abdul salam s/o abdul rahim.diary no.1995.

• Sm
    smnbks Jun 08, 2011

sub -for non delivery of gas at 4 shiv mangal nagar, indore

• To,
    Date-28/10/2009.
    G.M
    Indane Gas

Dear Sir,

I G.SETHURAM (Govt Servent) customer of M/s .HARSHA AGENCIES, PERAMBUR HIGH ROAD, PERAMBUR, CHENNAI-600 012, My customer number is 34664.

I am really fed up with HARSHA AGENCIES, PERAMBUR and I am sorry to inform you that the service of the above said agency is very worst in my lifetime.

We have to wait nearly 20 to 25 days to get the delivery after many follow ups .They had their own resons for not delivering the gas . We didn’t argue as we were in need of the cylinder very urgent.

This month booked gas on 8th Oct, 2009 & they assu red that they will deliver the cylinder by 28th Oct 2009 which till date didn't happen. And today morning we rang and asked about non delivery of Cylinder but that company staff said you are booking the cylinder today only so you have to wait for few more days.

See the response of your Agencies we really fed up with there services,

Kindly do the needful as soon as possible.

G.Sethuram

• Ti
    tilakraj Sep 24, 2008

My Indane gas connection agency address is K2International, SaritaVihar ndelhi76. my complaint is that the gas is 3kg less. I had made complaint about 6-7 episodes but there is no response to me from the abovesaid gas agency.

It is my humble request that kindly take necessary action at the earliest.

with regards,

Tilak Raj

• Dr
    Dr.M.Hariharan Mar 25, 2008

I am registered customer with Indane Gas Agency in Pondicherry and the dealers name is RAJIV GANDHI GAS AGENCYin Nainar Mandapam in Pondicherry and my consumer number is 1967.

Though I have booked my Gas Cylinder for more than a month, the Agency do not deliver at all, though they promise to deliver the Gas Cylinder within 15 days. I think they are not transperant in deliveries. This has happened several times.

Please advise the agency to deliver the bookings on time.

• Ra
    Rajesh AH Jan 08, 2008

Dear Sir,

Myself Rajesh AH customer of M/s Nataraja Enterprises, Yelahanka, Bangalore. Our customer number is 52534 & its in the name of my Father Mr. A Haridasan.

I am very sorry to inform you that the service of the above said agency is extremely poor. We have shifted our house recently & this is the second time we are booking with this agency. Both time we have to face problem.

First time.

We have to wait for 18 days to get the delivery after many follow ups & that too they didn't give the bill. They had their own resons for not giving the bills. We diddnt argue as we were in need of the cylinder very urgent.

Second time.

We have booked on 27th Dec, 2007 & they assured that they will deliver the cylinder by 3rd Jan, 2008 which till date didn't happen. From 4th we started to call them twice a day & we could get same reply, for calls in the morning - delivery by evening & for calls in the evening - delivery by next day morning. Finally they today they have admitted that they dodn't have the stock.

I will take this opportunity to admire our prevous Indane Gas Distributor M/s Raja Enterprises located at Peenya, Bangalore. Their service was faboulous.

Awaiting for a fruitful result.

Rajesh AH