Imparkparking ticket

I was ticketed today after parking outside a building during a meeting. My meeting only lasted 1 hour. When I arrived back at my car I realized that I was ticketed by IMPARK for $42.61 exactly and a DEMAND to pay this within a week otherwise it would cost $74.15.
Where they get these ridiculous numbers from I have no idea. Anyhow, quite upset I managed to find a gentleman from the parking lot and complained that there was NO MACHINE to take a TICKET anywhere and that I was not familiar with the lot and honestly did not even know it was a paid parking for a business park!
The man told me I would have to contact IMPARK with the toll free # on the back of NOTICE and sure enough after wasting 30 minutes on hold I was able to get a hold of a person at IMPARK that really did not care to help me in anyway whatsoever and told me she could reduce the fee down to $39.00 lol!!! The entire ticket was $42.61 wow what a huge savings!!! Bunch of ###s if you ask me. I have been driving for 18 years and have parked in pay parking many times and I never experienced this bad of a service. They are very deceiving and have nobody that you can easily access to get help. I encourage them to even try to collect $42.61 or $74.15 lol, if its not paid in a week:))
I feel bad for the poor guy that wrote the ticket, get a real job buddy!!!
I have emailed IMPARK with a hope that they will negotiate the notice. Otherwise they can get ZERO dollars and ZERO cents!!
Last time I wrote about any company was BELL a couple years ago and they never saw me back as a customer because they really aggravated me. As for IMPARK, I guess if they don't want to reduce the bill, they can do whatever necessary to collect blood from a stone. Collection company's don't scare me. We have a right to dispute charges if we feel necessary and today IMPARK made a huge mistake.

• Ca
    Cachinge Mar 13, 2014

I got the same thing my wife was parked down town London and was working she paid $ 11.00 and was going out at noon because she did not have any more money and found the ticket it is $ 12.00 to park for the day I called and they said the same thing $ 39.00 if I pay now i said no Thanks I would go Bankrupt before i would pay 39.00 or even 75.00 when it is $ 12.00 for the day and she was short $1.00 They are ridicule's