Impark Parking Corporationpatroller #19

J

Yesterday my vehicle was towed after being parked for NINE minutes at the Edmonton City Centre Mall. How can that possibly be justified?? I had to recover my car from the tow yard which cost $270, and I asked them when the call came to them. They informed me it was just before 9pm. When I recovered my car there was a "ticket" time stamped at 8:50. I parked at 8:41.
How is any of this justified??

• Updated by Jclan · Aug 19, 2018

So Impark committed Grand theft auto on my vehicle tonight. I have zero tickets with them, because the last one I received was over 2 years ago, but they went ahead and had my car towed for an infraction of maybe 3 hours of parking.
    So thanks for committing criminal activities.
    I'll be expecting my lot fees to be reimbursed without question.