IKEAthe service is bad at the home delivery counter

S

The service is bad at the home delivery counter. I waited over 40 min in line. There was one person at the counter for a while. The employees seemed confused running up to the counter having leisurely conversations.there wet little kids in line who started to cry from waiting was the worst shopping experience. Buy online or go somewhere else.

• Da
    Danissa Oct 14, 2009

Just wanted to let everyone know how terrible Ikea are and how non-existent their customer service is.

• Ri
    Ribon Oct 16, 2009

At my local IKEA store i had a nightmare gettign any cuatomer service in the store - they the food in the restaurant was disgustin and the parking assistant was so rude and obnoxious - I will never go back out of principle!

JOHNBAD Oct 18, 2011

I AGREE WITH EVERYONE ABOUT DELIVERY SERVICE FOR IKEA IT IS A COMPNY CALLED BREEZEMOUNT FROM 1ST OF DECEMBER WILL NOW BE DELIVERING YOUR GOODS THE SMALLEST COURIER SERVICE AROUND. DHL DELIVER IN THE UK WITH AN 98% DELIVERY RATE AND BREEZEMOUNT DELIVER Y IS A SHAMBALLS THEY ARE UNPROFFESSINAL LOAD OF CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS NEVER TRUST THIS COMPANY WALKING INTO YOUR HOUSE WHERE I HAD THINGS GO MISSING IKEA ARE LOOSING THE PLOT LETTING THIS COMPANY WITCH HAS ALREADY CHANGED ITS NAME DUE TO LIQUIDLISATION PETERSHIELDS THE OLD OWNER OF BREEZEMOUNT LTD NOW HIS WIFE HAS PUT BREEZMONT THE NEW SO CALL COMPANY IN HER NAME WAKE UP IKEA GET DHL BACK BEFORE THEY PUT YOUR HOME DELIVERY AS A 1% DELIVERY RATE ALL ABOUT THE MONEY WITH IKEA WHAT A SHAME I WONT LET BREEZMOUNT DELIVER MY STUFF

• Ro
    robbie tep Jan 19, 2012

hello, i actually work for breezemount in epsom and i am shocked by your comments, when i go out on the road which is a 5 day week 6 in the morning till sometrimes 8 oclock at night. and i have worked for them for 7 weeks now, and i have a 99 percent delivery rate, we call each customer an hour before hand to make sure they know we are coming, we are told we only have to deliver to a maximum of three floors up when there is no lift, however we always carry upstairs, even to the fifth floor with no lift, sometimes full kitchens and bedroom suites, i love my job as it keeps me fit and i work with a good bunch of guys, also the management there is second to none, i know a few bad eggs may appear, but when u recruit lots of people, the bad ones will eventually stink and go, which are few, i can only say that this is the most physical job, i have done, and i have done removals for 20 years now, ikea furniture is very heavy, as for the comment about letting them in your home, i find that quite rude, u are always welcome to lug it in urself ! i can only speak for the guys i have been on the road with, but they are all hard working individuals,
    rob t

• Dh
    DHL'd out Feb 04, 2012

Rob... ex DHL drivers have a tendency to moan, if they were so good, they'd still be working on the contract.s they lose.

• Wa
    warren 1 Nov 19, 2012

i also worked at breezemount in epsom, they dont care about there staff, they treat u rude, ur on the road from 6 to 9 sometimes.loads of people have been sacked or left, most of them are dodgy apart from a few, also it is double standards there, this company will no last if they treat there employees the way they do,

• Di
    Disgruntled Ikea Customer Apr 03, 2013

Breezemount provide a terrible service, will never have a home dilvery from Ikea again would rather rent a van and do it myself next time.

• Da
    Dave, Kenninghall Feb 01, 2014

I so agree with the comments and complaints expressed above about Breezemount. Having purchased goods at Ikea in Milton Keynes, they promised delivery last Thursday. It cost £54. Between Ikea and Breezemount they have variously told me that the order was somehow incorrectly cancelled, and it was later discovered that on trying to arrange a new delivery, that they had lost the goods in their storage area. Then they offered courier delivery, which was cancelled by them. I was not told this until changing all my plans and had returned home early to accept delivery. They consistently failed to return any calls. When getting through to them it was implied by the supervisor it was my problem. At no point have Breezemount ever offered an apology. Not even a "sorry that you have been caused these problems" type of statement. They have refused to discuss anything but a retry at delivering next week, when I shall be at the other end of the country. This again is not their problem but mine - Breezemount consider they will be fulfilling the contract in doing this. When challenged they put down the phone (this was the action of a supervisor at Milton Keynes who was the most senior person there : yes 'J' I refer to you). They refuse to accept that I want to make a complaint, have told me they have no complaints procedure and refused to give the email address or name of the area manager. They have not offered any sort of compensation or to even refund my money. Basically they refuse to accept any liability for their failure which they contracted to undertake.
    If you are seeking to have something delivered from Ikea I would suggest you use your own courier not Breezemount who truthfully do not deserve any business from anyone. Insulting, aggressive and wholly uncooperative are a few simple descriptions which come to mind.
    The IKEA customer services staff on the other hand, I would say are the absolute opposite. They have been trying to achieve delivery for me for days now and I have nothing but praise for them - also I have sympathy for them as they try to work with such a shoddy and totally disorganised delivery provider. DO NOT USE BREEZEMOUNT.

• Ex
    expresshome Oct 29, 2014

guys all i can say is sorry on behalf of breezemount!
    i have nothing to do with them, just a being human.
    i have worked for them very recently and i know exactly how you all feel.
    but iam not here to moan or complain but i have a solution.
    why dont you as cutomers find a better option rather than relay on breezemount. I have no idea why ikea would want to carry on being partners with suck lowlife and disrespectful bunch of fools. my solution is that customer find the best home delivery option to suit them. why go out of your way and rent a van and do the delivery yourself?! it would be very costly and trust me ikea flat packs are famously heavy.
    i am willing to provide a home delivery service to all of you lovely ikea customers and maybe with your support i can be able to stand side by side with breezemount and doa better job thanthey have ever imagined. if anyone would like to know more or get in contact with me then we are SHADOW TRANSPORTATION t/a EXPRESSHOME.CO.UK SERIVE TO YOU :) 07578319131

• Pr
    prairiegal Mar 27, 2015

Received a text this morning saying my order from IKEA was scheduled for deliver today between 11 and 3 pm. and to call to reschedule if no one was here. I have never ordered anything from IKEA. Also got a recorded phone call from the delivery company stating the above. Is this a scam???

• Lo
    Longs day Apr 13, 2015

I worked for breezmoumt for nearly 5 years I don't appreciate these comments not to be funny you people try and get up at 4 in the morning and work all day carry heavy things up and down stairs I am sorry but half of you people could not do that they are a vey good company this use to be a driver who worked for them till this day I still work for them

jamie arnold Apr 16, 2017

the company is crap and staff are ### . like the managers