IKEA — poor products and customer service
I have a4-part wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors that I purchased from IKEA several years ago. The closet has buckled and is collapsing. I called today to find out if someone would come to take a look at it and see if it can be repaired and if not, assist in dismantling it. The response was "We don't carry that line any more so there's no warranty." To make sure I heard right I said, "In other words if you purchase an item today, and tomorrow you don't carry it, you have no recourse?" The rep said "yes." They gave me the name of a set-up service which I called and was told that their workers don't know this piece so they can't help me. As an aside I asked how much they charged for a visit to set up and was told $300. I will not purchase anything from IKEA again and advise anyone thinking of purchasing from them, to be aware of this policy.
More IKEA Complaints & Reviews
- Ikea Aneboda Bed Frame - ikea cheap furniture
- Ikea Credit Card - ikea credit card is a drama!
- Ikea / Brimnes Storage Bed - bad service/incorrect details
- IKEA USA - don't shop there
- IKEA - malm base and sulton fjordgard mattress - the worst
- Ikea Kitchen Remodel - kitchen remodel / incompetence; poor customer service
- IKEA - Customer service
- IKEA - delivery service
- IKEA - delivery issues
- IKEA - snapped finger