Ikea PAX 23& Wardrobepax wardrobe

Warning Ikea does not stand by there 10yr warranty. I have a damage basket for the interior of my PAX 23" wardrobe and I went there expecting to pick a replacement. The sales person gave me the smallest of the basket's and said he was sure that this would fit. When I got it home it was way too small. So, I returned it and a second person that this was the correct basket and, again it was the wrong size. So, I returned, again with the old basket only to fing out that the are selling the same wardrobe at the same price however, it is 3" SMALLER.
So, Iwasted my time, gas and money . I tried to email them and again got NO response. And, I happened to me someone who works there and they said " IKEA does not care about it's consumer or emplyee's and not to waste your time of energy because THEY DON'T CARE".
It's sad, really sad.