IHOPstore management

S

I am was employed with IHOP at 98 north lakeland fl. There's alot of favoritism there and the managers are not fair to the employees. Rick Roberts is the store manager and I've talked to him about the situation and also talk to the other manager Beverly Crisp and the problem never was fixed. After 3 years of working there I had enough and I didn't want to quit but I ended up telling him I was done. So please take care of this situation. There's other servers there that complained and still the problem was not fixed. Rick always told us he didnt want to here it. Rick has his favorites as well as Beverly. Please call me at [protected] and I will explain more.

Sandra Harner

• Updated by Sandra Harner · Sep 29, 2018

I would like to stay working at IHOP if the issue is resolve if not I would like to transfer to IHOP in plant city fl.