Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Health & Beauty Ideal Image Questioning legitimacy of company & mission statement and business practices

Ideal Image  - Questioning legitimacy of company & mission statement and business practices

V
Author of the complaint
1:38 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I currently am in contact with a representative from Ally Financial regarding a "loan" for a procedure (coolsculpting). Basically, I want my appointment cancelled and the loan to not be processed.

I called to check on the process, etc. I have emailed and emailed and the only institution I have received responses from is Ally.

Lori was a great salesperson and although I heard some B.S. from her, I was thinking that this procedure would be an option for me to have clothes fit better. There were the typical sales statements such as... "your story is just like mine, I lived your situation"... then the most obvious sales pitch "I can only do this with one person per month and I want to do this for you because I can feel..."

I then recall the due date of the loan to begin May 5th, now finding out that it is the first week of April! Now I may have heard wrong, but the point is... I want the appointment cancelled and I want the loan cancelled.

What is the gimmick that it takes two seconds to get Ally on the bank when you are zooming with salesperson and then it can take up to 30 days or whatever to ensure I am involved in a financial war?

I need to have this resolved. I do not want to engage an attorney or the BBB of whom I have been reading regarding your business. I am generally a nice person, but now I am feeling like I am out on an island by myself and am going to be ripped off. Please... cancel the appointment and the loan. Thank you in advance for providing resolution immediately.

Helpful? 0 0