ID Sentinel Alertunauthorized use of account

This company has gained access to my checking account through a product that I purchased online. They then proceeded to access my checking account for services that I never ordered or authorized. They need to be stopped!!!

• 87
    87cAMAROgUY May 21, 2010

The number for ID Sentenial is [protected]. If you actually get ahold of someone DO NOT give them any information besides your name then have THEM read off your card number to make sure they got the right person. Do not give a routing or checking account number. Do not give a social security number. They will ask for this stuff for "verification" Dont give it to them. If they don't cooporate, let them know you will take this over their heads, then get ahold of your bank immediatly. This happened to me and they didnt do anything but ask for more personal info when I called. When I switched my card number, they got ahold of a COLLECTION AGENCY, so make sure you handle this in a better way than simply switching your card number

• Je
    JerseyLily Nov 14, 2009

i wonder who, exactly. reads these complaints, and what if anything is ever done about them?

• Je
    JerseyLily Nov 14, 2009

My brother, who NEVER uses the internet to shop or pay bills, recieved a charge of $99.96 eletronically dtawn from his cash-card bank account via ID Sentinel!!!
    The banks resolution is to take his complaint, have him cancel/deactivate his current card, apply for a new one and wait 7-10 days for the new card. The cash-card is where his employer deposits his payroll! Imagine what problems that will cause come payday. Most companies require a full 30 days to change the way they pay you...they don't even have the means to write a company check to you to cover your payroll while they take 30 days to change your automatic deposit information. I don't know who is more stupid the bank or the employer? A thief can push a bitton and rip you off, but an bank nor an employer can push a button and open a new account or change an automatic deposit account number/location???
    ID Sentinel needs to be targeted by the US government..and those involved with this scam need to be arrested, exposed publically and internationally. That ought to keep the US Government busy enough to stay out of the health care business!... ID Sentenial is a SCAM!!!

• Jg
    jgordon Aug 12, 2009

I have also received charges from this company as well as Today's Escape Plus, and a company for both American Leisure and Easy Saver that went straight to the checking account for services neither asked nor received. Not sure which purchase gave the card's information to them. Beware.

• Ta
    TARRANT Jul 29, 2009

I DON'T RECALL EVEN ORDERING THIS ID SENTINEL ALERT. I WAS SHOPPING ONLINE AND THE NEXT THING I
    KNOW, I GOT THIS ID CARD AND THEY ARE TAKING 20.00 OUTOF MY ACCOUNT EACH MONTH. I AM DISABLE
    RIGHT NOW AND I GET A SMALL CHECK. I DON'T WANT THIS. HOW DO I STOP THIS. THEY DON'T HAVE NO CONTACT INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET.