I.C.Systemcharges for service not used

My son is incarcerated and Cons call home was a business to get discounted calls from the inmate. I purchase this package for a year yet while the year was in process my son was sent to con solitary confinement and the service wasn't used I called Cons call home to get a refund they claimed they don't do this but the would credited the account and save his minutes owed to us. When he was placed back in population to call home the number was blocked . I called cons call home and they said it had been blocked because it hadn't been used then they said in fact you owe us up until this time for service 250.00. I refused to pay them my bank had changed my debit number due to fraud charges from another company for free either way I.C Systems is threatening to send this to the credit bureau. I don't them.

• Sh
    Shakita Jun 04, 2008

I have settled my debt with this company.I paid for a fax and im having a hard time getting a settlement letter showing that I have paid and settled this account for my own records.