Ice Rewardsupgrade to elite status

L

DON'T DO IT! It is not a good deal. Some guy called me last week and talked me into upgrading to "Elite Status" He said I can use my points to stay for free, only cost points. What he didn't say is that the points are in fact worth less than the program I was in. Example;
Just to prove

25 Aug 01 Sep 7 nights 1 Bdrm / Full 4 $1, 487.51* $1, 487.51
..with 100, 000 points $0.00*

Which means 100000 is worth 0.01487 dollars per point

$1487.51/100000 points = $0.01487 per point

Last year I booked this exact property.

I paid $387 cash + 10000 points