Complaints & Reviews

Too high prices

I went online to buy tickets for the upcoming tour. I bought two tickets that were supposedly $123.00 (each) tickets. Turns out they were $65 tickets that were marked up by Ice Cold Tickets in addition to them adding $57.82 in service fees. I requested that the purchase be voided but was told all sales were final.

• He
    Helen V. Mar 07, 2014

Pretty silly that someone would think they are going to pay the face-value price of a ticket when they are buying them on a secondary market. The price that the tickets sell for is the value of the ticket at the time of the sale. The following comes right off of their website.

"Icecoldtickets.com displays tickets from a vast network of ticket resellers who price their inventory according to their market value, not the original printed value, or "face value." For this reason, the price indicated on the ticket may often be lower than the price the tickets were sold for. We serve as the intermediary between the customer and the ticket sellers."

• Sc
    SCAMALERT111 Mar 15, 2014

The cancel option does not function correctly in the procurement workflow. And you can not call in immediately to cancel transaction. THIS IS A BAIT AND SWITCH SCAM.

• Ka
    Katie fauntleroy Jun 10, 2014

Bought tickets on may 28th. James Taylor we were taking 2 clients. We called 7 times and some times waited 34 min. We also emailed 14 times We received no communication unless we reached out. We were traveling and customer service said the tickets can be uploaded up til show time. Really should I sit in my hotel so I can print them. They couldn't be downloaded to phones. They suggested if tickets come in 2 min before JT played run to Kinkos and prints them and go back to the event. Really. We were embrace w our clients we bought tickets off the st. The tickets were $65 each but we weren't even sure if we owned other tickets. It was a huge cluster [email protected] I asked for my refund and the compensation of other tickets prior to covert I was stressed out. It ruined my whole day. They suck. Please share this with others.

• Jr
    jr587 Apr 06, 2016

Attempted to buy tickets from Ice Cold Tickets, was given a run-around several times and they seem to be notorious for advertising a 'low' price while charging an exorbitant amount in fees based on a plethora of other negative reviews. Sounds like this operation/owner is a joke, don't bother. Would never recommend...go elsewhere. Luckily i didn't get as far as others who've already been scammed.

False advertising

I purchased tickets for a show from IceColdTickets.com but they’ve false advertised that product and sold me cheap tickets that were priced and advertised as expensive ones. I requested full refund immediately but no response followed.