I Love Jewelry Auctionsduck boots

M Nov 15, 2018 Review updated:

I ordered my boots in September...we are now in November and they haven't even been shipped!! Your pretty quick to take my money! No one ever answers your customer service line! I have emailed and gotten a response, however, all that I'm told is sorry...should ship soon! Where are my boots?? My boots aren't even monogrammed which I could see possibly taking longer. Absolutely ridiculous to take my money, not cheap I might add, and never send my purchase! Then get the run around from your so called customer service!

duck boots

• Pa
    Pamelakay Dec 09, 2018

I don't know why i bother to write anything. I have looked at all the negative messages from other customers. I bought two pair of the duck boots in october and have never received them. I have called over 20 times and never get anyone to answer they took my money the same day i ordered them. What do we do? they have a horrible rating with the bbb. I paid for them on my paypal account so now that i see i was not the only idiot to order from them. My next question i have is why paypal would not warn you about this company because they have had so many complaints.