Hydroxatonerefusal to accept return

P

Called to complain that wife didn't want to continue the product, the price was too high for what It was supposed to do. I had ordered after watching TV ad for it, was supposed to be free, just s/h, Instead I got a bill for two packages, , split bill, one to be charged now, one a month from now. Called two days after the end date, sorry no refund, even though wife in Hospital, and the end date was on Saturday. i Sent it back along with the unopened package, now I'll have to fight with my credit card company.

Maldonado Irma Jun 16, 2014

Apply product made my face worst, more visible, . I requested a return form with the 1800 number, send the product, as they said all phone calls been recorder, not sure I received a bill of $139.90, it's June 16, they need the tracking code...USPS couldn't give me a new receipt. Bad business, bad product ...hope I can get new receipt. Other wise lesson learn.

Maldonado Irma Jun 16, 2014

Products show no change on my face, used for 2 weeks twice a day, I have sun damage so I request a form to return merchandise, send merchandise back, no word of receiving now is middle of June and I received a bill for $139.90, I am trying to get a copy of my receipt with post office, so far no luck. Lesson learn ...bad product...bad customer service...

• Mr
    Mrs. Fonnie Hall May 03, 2013

I heard the advertisement for Hydroxatone LLC on the radio. I basically said, try free for just shipping and handling. So, I ordered the jar which came with a bill for $98.00, and an agreement for auto shipping each month. I called the company, emailed the company, and I received another jar and bill. I sent the second jar back, and had to go through my Visa Chase Credit card to have them cancel any charges from this company. I also received another box from the company, and refused shipment. They still tried to charge my credit card, but I had my Chase Visa card behind me. The product was not that great at all. In fact my skin looked worse after using just one jar. I learned the hard way that nothing is free. Fonnie Hall

• Hy
    Hydroxatone scam Jan 14, 2013

I had received products from hydroxatone unauthorised. I had gone through a few processes in looking in to buying the product although changed my mind due to the expense of the later costs. I received several emails asking me to confirm by credit card order which I never did. A few weeks later the product arrived and I left for holidays. I hve since returned and phoned to cancel the order within the 30 day risk free period. Today the first payment of 69.95 has been detected from my credit card. Upon speaking to a highly highly unprofessional representative informed there was nothing she could do. Upping telling her I would be lodging a complaint she laughed and told me to have a good day. I'm am completely dissatisfied. That one they have taken money to receive the product unauthorised and 2 the disgusting manner in which they speak to customers. I want my money returned ASAP or I will seek action with the department of fair trading in australia and also my credit card company.

Jay-Dee-Ann Code Aug 08, 2012

I purchased the product on 30 day trail in March 2017. I payed the full amount of $141.89. I then cancelled from the product. Since going through my bank statements the company is still charging me $71.95, for a product that i have not recieved. It would be great if u could stop these payments coming out & remburst my account. I'm very angry and disappointed, as i have only ever recieved the product once.

Kind Regards,

CUSTOMER ID:TS753A8B55CECA
    INVOICE:IB8E6E96AAO5AA180

• Ri
    Rigman Jul 24, 2012

it’s nothing but plain old cold cream, it doesn’t do any of the things it advertises that it does, fades wrinkles dark circles large pores brown or dark spots. Then in small print under the supposedly ‘FREE’ offer they want you to sign up for automatic shipments so they can access your checking account and deduct money whenever and how much ever they want. THEN try to get a refund and it’s like herding cats or getting blood from a turnip!!! Nothing is ‘FREE’ I know that so why do so many business (for lack of a better term) get away with advertising their products as ‘FREE’???????????!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!? They also advertise they’ve given away over a million jars of beauty cream; THAT’S A LIE!!! They say it’s soooo great they even put in the gift bags at the red carpet awards; they probably did put it in the bags, they sure as hell couldn’t sell the crap to anyone with any sense. It’s nothing but glorified cold cream and not even decent cold cream at that, “cheapass stinky greasy way overpriced doesn’t fix-a-thing cold cream” is what the ad should read!

• Va
    Valerie Done Nov 15, 2011

I started a 30 day trial for Hydoxatone, I paid for the shipping and handling.. Before the 30 days, I was dissatisfied, so I called them to cancel. They told me I had purchased the product. I told them It was the 30 day

they had advertised. They wouldn't listen. I shipped the product back several monts ago, and still received a bill. Now they have turned me over to a collection agency that I have Given you. Can you please help me? Thank You Valerie Done

• Ok
    okiwill Aug 06, 2011

i ordered Hydroxotone, you are right totally automated and it shoots questions faster than you can think...I went online and found another number for them and i explained that I did not want to be charged for anything except the shipping and handeling...Long story short..I liked the product, but do not like the way they do business..I cancelled everything and sent them back their jars and kept the freebie...

Michele Hricak Aug 06, 2011

Called to order the FREE trial of Hydroxatone. This is a 100% automated system. What a gimmick. I have now received my first bank statement since this happened only to find out I have been enrolled into programs I did not agree. Great Fun, shoppers advantage and Budget savers. Also someone from one of the above mentioned companies used my Visa Debit card for Experian to pull a credit report on a Dale P. During automated call to Hydroxatone I repeated several times (I knew the call was being recorded for quality & training purposes) I only agreed to the free sample of Hydroxatone and the $7.95 s&H.
    I feel that since someone from on of the above companies is now using my debit card for their own personal use. I will be taking off work to cancel my debit card. I have spent over 4 hours on the phone having this problem resolved.

• K8
    K87z Jul 23, 2011

I SAW THE COMERTIAL AND I CALL, WHEN I WAS CALLING MY PHONE GOT OUT OF BATTERIES SO I DID NOT FINISH ALL THE PROCESS, THE NEXT DAY I RESEIVE A CALL FROM ONE OF THE REPRECENTATIVES OF HYDROXATONE, WELL SHE "EXPLAIN" EVERYTHING BUT SHE NEVER SAY THAT I HAD TO RETURN THE BOTTLES IN ORDER TO NOT GET CHARGE FOR IT.. WELL THAT WAS 3 MONTHS AGO AND TODAY WHEN I WENT TO MY BANK I SAW THAT $113.90 DOLLARS WORE MISSING AND I CALL THE COMPANY AND THEY SAY THAT I CAN'T GET MY MONEY BACK AND I THINK THAT THIS COMPANY SHOULD DESAPEAR BECAUSE HONESTLY THY SHOULD NOT DO THIS TO PEOPLE AND THE STUPID LOTION DOSEN'T EVEN WORK, I EXPLAINT TO THE GUY THAT WAS TAKING MY CALL THAT I HAD 2 BOTTLES NEW AT HOME THAT IF I CAN GET AT LIST HAVE OF MY MONEY BACK AND HE DID NOT WAT TO..

Mike03 Jun 14, 2011

I ordered a free sample from Hydroxatone in January 2017. I didn't like the product and decided not to order. In May 2017, my bank account was charged $209.95( 3 payments charge, 69.95 each). I called and emailed Hydroxatone to question the charge. They told me if you don't return the "free sample", you will be charged. But they told me that they will not ship any products in the future. That was June 1st. In June 10th, I received email from Hydroxatone told me they shipped again on June 10th and my account will be charged $69.95. I called and email them, no reply from Hydroxatone. This is the most deceptive business I have ever known. Be aware!

Debra Coffey May 17, 2011

I phoned in on a TV offer for a free trial. They sent me three bottles. The product did not work. I called thirty two days after receiving the product and I was informed I could not return the product and I would be billed for all three bottles. This is a scam and I have no options. I have been receiving threatening letters form them and when I call I have no recourse.

• Ww
    www.urskincare.com Apr 13, 2011

Dear Den58, please edit the info...it is NOT urskincare.COM you are talking about, it is urskincare.INFO.
    Please read this for further information http://urskincare.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8
    Many thanks,

www.urskincare.com

• Ca
    Caroline Nurse Apr 13, 2011

Yes I have too...I cancelled the order and received an RMA #...however, they still charged my account the next month, in spite of the cancellation. I had my bank get involved immediately to stop the payment as luckily it had not yet been processed.

• La
    LaLiberte Apr 05, 2011

I, using my real name, requested the free trail in 11/10. I recieved 4 bottles, the free trail and 3 for the next 3 months at$69.97 (i gave them my card number for shipping and handeling) after a few a few usings, I returned it all, (I thought my skin breaking out in red bumps, might be temporary) I returned all 4 bottles, 3 untouched. I wrote them a note telling of how I did not like their product, and NOT send me any more, less than 2 months latter, I saw the first payment $69.94, of the total of 3 payments =$217 and change was removed from my bank, upon further investegation, both my first and last name were not just misspelled but part inverted, enough for others to think it was a mistake. I complained to my bank, and post office. They are looking into it. I am still out $69.97. I live in an apartment complex, with a room were mail is delivered, I can"t walk that far at this time, a health reason, and my bonded aid only checks two times a week, on schedualed days..

Den58 Apr 05, 2011

4-5-11
    I am writing to you because on January 18, 2017 you charged me for another shipment of your product, I didn’t expect one so soon after the first because hardly any had been used of my first shipment. I called to see why and was told I would be getting one each month unless I canceled so I did, I was told that when my package came do not open it and send it back to you with a code written on the front of the package, I did that on 1-19-11 at my local post office.
    I waited a month before I called to see where my refund was, the reason I haven’t received it is because you are behind in sending out refunds and processing my return. She put in a refund request to corporate office so that I would get it.
    I have now waited another month and no refund, so I called again and got a horrible person named Bream, right from the start she was short and curt with me, I have been very understanding through this process and have waited, and waited for my $99.90 to be returned to me as I know you now have and have had for some time the returned product. Well now I am upset about this thanks to Bream!! She acted like I really put her out asking for my money back and why I haven’t received it yet! She had the nerve to tell me to “keep it professional” when I expressed to her as to the way she was treating me.
    Then to top it all off they will NOT give me your e-mail address or phone number, I had to get it off my bank statement! Now I am getting worried. Is this some sort of scam? Will I get my money back?? I see you advertise on TV constantly so what’s up?

I just would like to have my refund as I sent the product back to you as instructed.
    Denzel

• Qu
    quinnface Apr 04, 2011

I sent away for the product for the discounted shipping price of $1.99 and was told on the web site if I was dissatisfied I could just cancel my membership and not be billed. The original order doesn't mention that you must not just call, but mail back the unused or empty product before the 14 day trial period ends, AND they fail to mention the trial period starts on the day of the order...which will take 5-10 business days to receive. It took me 12 days to receive my order, and my bank account was billed $69.95 and some change 2 DAYS after I received the product!!! Where is there time to decide if you like the product??? I should have known!
    But if you do have a chance to mail it back be very sure you do it by certified mail with signature at receipt of product or they will NOT refund your money! So if you just send it 'return to sender" or priority mail without a sig. upon receipt you are out just short of $70.00 for a liquid that is basically equal to ponds cold cream and egg whites

• Pr
    Pretty Poison Mar 30, 2011

I did some researching and 'Keranique' is marketed by the same company that sells 'Hydroxatone' touted for its "miraculous" fix for "Diminishes the appearance of dark under-eye
    circles.
    Reduces the look of crow's feet and visible signs
    of aging.
    Helps smooth and firm the appearance of delicate
    skin around eyes.
    Delivers intense moisture.
    I am here to tell you that not only does this product NOT work, but it burned my face.
    After contacting the company, unfortunately I found out that since it is a "risk free" product, under 'terms & conditions' you can do NOTHING to the company. "Risk free" means that you waive your right to sue the company in any way.
    Sorry girls, next time research those "risk free" products more closely. AND follow that old saying, "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably IS"!!

• Ni
    Nistille Mar 29, 2011

I do not recommend buying hydroxatone at all. They say that you can return products and cancel your account. However, when you are calling to cancel they just put you on hold constantly and it is impossible to get through to a representative. Either they have really bad customer service or this is their strategy to wear you out. They will keep sending you their products and billing your account. In the end, you will just be forced to cancel your card, so you don't get further charges. Not to mention the hydroxytone didnt even work for me. I asked my doctor about it and he also told me that he didn't recommend it for me.

• Ga
    Gaile Kenney Mar 23, 2011

Hydroxatone is a SCAM! I got my first treatment and discovered they had discovered they had charged me far more than the $3.99 delivery charge. The next month they took out 74.00. I had my bank call them. They promised to return the money and cancel my account. I got an e mail saying they canceled it. The money was never returned. Then I got an e mail from Postal Delivery which i have never heard of saying I had to print out an address label and go get the pkg. since I have never heard of postal delivery, I had no idea what this was about.
    I had changed my credit card and to my horror discovered this same company had taken out another $70.00. After checking out the unauthorized withdrawal, I discovered it was withdrawn in a foreign company and I was charged a fee for it being a foreign transaction.
    How did they withdraw this when I had a new credit card. It said it was an automatic non-pin withdrawal but all they had was the old credit card number. Even my pharmacy could not do a new non-pin withdrawal without my new credit card number.
    HOW DID THEY DO IT?
    I am going back to my bank to demand that they track this transaction.

• Ka
    kate7183 Mar 07, 2011

This is the worst company when it comes to customer service I have ever dealt with. I originally started to order the product I had seen advertised on TV but never finished placing my order. After I read the terms and agreement I exited out of the screen and never received a confirmation number.

About a few weeks later I noticed I had been charged for shipping and I now have a package on my door step I never wanted. When trying to contact customer service It took 2 weeks for someone to return my call then I was told obviously I submitted the order other wise I wouldn't have it in my hands. I told them I don't believe I should have to pay for return shipping sense I never even received a confirmation number that I would be receiving anything. The response I was given was "well then do you want to pay the 139.00 instead", off course I don't what type of answer is that. I received the same attitude for the so called management also.

On 12/11/2017 I sent this product back priority mail, but I thought that included a tracking number, turns out, no you have to ask for it. Yes this is my mistake for not knowing. Its now 1/3/2017 and I have been charged 69.95 to my bank and Hydroxatone is saying they never received my return package and how do they know that I am not just telling them I returned it and didn't sense I didn't want to pay the return shipping in the first place.

Now the post office is doing a search for the "lost" package and I'm out 70 more dollars. I am a full time student I can't afford this type of bull sh*t and neither can any one else in this economy. I have field a fraudulent charge with my bank and thanks to Chase they said they will deal with them and credit my account. I have now had to cancel that card so this company can now longer steal my money.

Janet Marshall Mar 05, 2011

After reading the above comment, I am about to let this bogus company know that I no longer wish to have their product sent to me. It hasn't done anything and now, I'm scared that I will have to go through all the above "###" mentioned. I'll cancel my credit card immediately and they'll have no way of charging me for a product that does NOTHING. ALL I have to do is report it missing and it will be cancelled and a new card sent so they'll get NOTHING just like their product does!!!

debbie969 Feb 18, 2011

i ordered the product thought it was a free trial, paid for expedite shipping received product not in 4 to 5 days but 2 weeks only through fine print on the invoice am i finding out that if i don't return this product in 2 weeks i will be billed 2 amts of 69.95. i called to find out what this was and they told me i should have gone into the fine print a box hidden in the terms and conditions website that explained this charge and its up to me to pay the return shipping and get it to them by the deadline. i am going to send it back of course but i am worried about extra charges. the customer service rep was extremely rude. ask yourself if this is a good company why hide the amount of the product if they are not trying to fool anyone why not put the price up front page on the web so everyone can make an informed decision. btw the product burned my face hopefully no permanent damage.

• Be
    Bernadette Carpenter Feb 08, 2011

Be ware this product does not work. I have used this product as instructed for over a month no changes non after i saw Celtrixa deducted a monthly fee to my account I phoned Customer rep. #703 informed me results will appear after one year of use, yes 1 year, in the mean time you will be charged $57 a month for 2 months or continuous until you unsubscribe So funny how this fact was not disclosed in the infomercials, commercials or when placing the order the commercials make you believe this product will work much sooner than 1year of use, if it works at all...Ladies don't feed into the false advertisement save your money It does not work.

• Sh
    Shawon N. Dec 30, 2010

I recently placed a order for Hydrosatone under eye product, however got disconnected so i called back and did not speak to anyone only a recording. 5 minutes later they called me back so i went ahead and placed the order. when i got my order i received 4 boxes of the product and was charged two different shipping and handelings one for 4.95 and the other for 7.95. i finnaly got through to someone they told me to just return the product which i have to pay for and will not receive a refund for anything. I will never order from them again and the person i spoke to was very rude and snappy!!!

• Jk
    jksgirl Oct 27, 2010

Wow, if you're in that much financial distress, maybe you shouldn't be spending your money on cosmetics. And a cosmetic that didn't do what it promised has you in tears and in that much "emotional distress" maybe you should invest that money in some anti-depressants because you're an absolute wack job. I'm just sayin...

debodeb Sep 15, 2010

i ordered the trial sample and sfter 7 weeks of no product i called the company to cancel my order due to not recieving the product. they sent a form to fill out and fax back which i did and got confirmation of the fax being recieved. hydroxatone not only did not cancel as requested but have charged my account with 2 further $79.95 charges and i'm still waiting for the trial sample and have never recieved the 2 other shipments. my bank is now involved and hopefully will resolve this*!#*** situation. amazing that big companies can get away with blantent theft and nothing substantial as far as punishment goes! what is wrong with this picture? hope no one else falls for this beauty rip off!

• Su
    Susan Sabol Jun 30, 2010

I ordered a trial sample of hydroxatone for $7.95 about 3 weeks ago. Yesterday when I checked my bank account they had charged my account for $69.95!! I tried calling their 800 number and they have never called me back. I am wondering who I go to to pursue getting a refund??
    Thank you, .
    Susan Sabol
    [email protected]

• Pa
    PatriciaJordan May 27, 2010

ordered the Hydroxatone, a free trial offer, for $7, 75 S/H ask for my credit card for the $7.95. when i got a statement from my credit card there was 69.99 took off my card.I was furious since i DID NOT give them permission for this $69.99 offer, They tried to force me to buy this and my answer was ALWAYS NO! in fact i called and told them not to take my money from my card, Three weeks later i got a statement where it was took from my card.i talked to a Human about not wanting this high price offer.I am Furious, mad, angry that they did not get it that i did not want this product .I mean what part ofg NO do they not understand.This money they took from me hurt my financial situation since i am on Disability and am on a budget, trying to survive.I want them to pay for what they have done to me and my health.For thisd has me crying everyday trying to make ends meet with what little i draw on my Social Security Disability.This is a fraud to take someones money when you plainly tell them NO! to every product they try to sell you, and... the eye cream is a bag of lies.Patricia Jordan/[email protected]

• Be
    BelleMere May 26, 2010

I foolishly ordered a Hydroxatone product (AM/PM) after watching an infomercial which promised: Pay ONLY $6.98 packaging and handling. When I ordered the product, no costs were mentioned other than the $6.98. Both infomercial and ordering said that product could be returned within 30 days. The letter that arrived with the product advised that I would be billed $69.95.

I mailed the product back to Hydroxatone on May 25 (having until May 29th before my card would be charged), sending it Priority Mail "Signature Confirmation". I then called Hydroxatone and spoke with Marcus, x763 to inform Hydroxatone that the product was enroute. He asked for my pymt ID: I told him I only had the Postal Service's signure confirmation number. He took that number and the call ended.

Then, I called back with a question and asked to speak with a supervisor. Bobby, x798, claimed to be a "Sr. Floor Representative, and told me that I should have been given a payment ID #. Without that number, he said the package I sent would be returned unopened. Then, he turned on the snake oil salesmanship and cut me a "deal". He would cancel the original $69.95, claim me as a relative, and send me a new product for $45.

This morning I spoke to two MORE "Sr. Floor Rep". When I started talking about the complaints on this board, Jakyyae, x758, immediately told me that all billing would be cancelled. We'll see.

NEVER TAKE "NO" FROM SOMEONE WHO LACKS THE POWER TO SAY
    "YES".

• Vi
    vicki Evans Mar 19, 2010

has any one changed there card numbers that you gave them?

has anyone changed there card number that you have given them?

Vicki

• La
    ladyhollygolightly Jan 23, 2010

I've only seen complaints where people HAVE sent items back and were still charged or never received an item and was charged or asked that their orders be cancelled but it was not and they were charged or orders cancelled but still charged. I have yet to see one that didn't return items and are complaining about being charged. If I missed something I apologize. If not, then I ask: Do you work for Hydroxatone?

• Lr
    L.R Lewis Oct 22, 2009

I saw the t.v ad for hydroxatone and ordered it. I was supposed to only pay shipping charges, ($6.95). I have received three shipments since the first week of his month, and have been charged over $700.00. I went to my bank yesterday, and they cannot help me, they said. I used my debit card but lost a few days ago. I called the bank to let them know it's lost and still keepcharged, even though I cancelled it. I'm appalled over this, espially since they didn't even give me thirty days to return it, and every time I call, I get the run around. I called back today to try and cancel the membership again, but they "were suddenly in ameeting, and that they would call back within thirty minutes". Of course I never recieved a call back. I am on disability, and this makes me sick to my stomach because now i'm afriad I won't be able to cancel in time, and (or) they will keep getting away with stealing my money and I won't be able to pay my bills. What in the world can I do???

Mich Jun 11, 2009

this is not rediculous!! I am another very unhappy customer due to false advertisment from your company and am in the process of filing a law suit for electronically withdrawing funds illegally after I have faxed confirmation of closing my account with your company. I did not want to keep your product and sent it back and am still having problems. Michelle in Austin Texas

a no complaint May 25, 2009

If this lady did not return the goods and let them get their goods back as a result of being dissatisfied then why shouldnt she be charged. A company would not be obliged to give it to you free just because you don't or cant pay your bill. If you bought a car and wanted to return it but never did should that be free? It is common sense that you have to return something if you don't like it and want your money back...this is ridiculous,

• Bt
    btty May 08, 2009

Very deceptive - offer free trial and when you call and order they say you can call and cancel but when you do, then they tell you to return the creams -and continue charging - has been a nightmare -