Hydroponics.euVery Bad Service

N Review updated:

I have sent three emails after submitting an order with Hydroponics.eu requesting they cancel my order due to an extremely slow and unorganised service, one to [protected]@hydroponics.eu, one to [protected]@hydroponics.eu and another to [protected]@hydroponics.eu stating that I want to cancel my order with you due to the dodgy service they are offering.

I placed the order on the 14/08/2009 @ 9.39 with the impression that it would only be a few days to delivery which the site offers supposably ----- "With our DHL express delivery you receive your parcel within 2-3 days", which was the reason I placed my order with them.

It is now the 01/09/2009 and today I recieve an email stating that my order will be shipped in 5-6 working days which I dont want.

I have also made dozens of calls to the so called helpline that seems to be busy all the time regardless of what time you ring..

RESOLVED

• Hydroponics.eu's response · Nov 09, 2010

Our main goal is to obtain our clients full satisfaction using their feedback to always to improve the service rendered. We aim to fully satisfy all of our customers with our services and product quality.

Hydroponics web store was founded many years ago, rated the best in the sector by 99, 8% of the numerous fully satisfied customers, carrying out dozens of orders per day.
    According to 97% of our clients, our shipping and handling times are extremely swift. All our orders are shipped via express courier (for example DHL) and ship free of charge to most European countries (orders greater than 150 euro). All shipping can be tracked any moment and insured.

In the event that a shipping order is late, lost or damaged (happens very rarely) the customer needs to follow the following procedure:

- Login into the ‘Myhydro Area’ check the status of your order. If you are not satisfied with the information provided, contact the customer care service immediately at the following address: [email protected]

Our customer care will respond within one working day from your email.

Feel Free to contact our staff at: [email protected]

Sincerely,
    Hydroponics Grow Shop

HYDROPONICS GROW SHOP STAFF Sep 03, 2009

Dear Customer,

please note that:

HYDROPONICS GROW SHOP has proven to be more popular than anticipated and we are experiencing some delays for which we apologise and thank you for your patience.
    Due to an abnormally high email volume our response may take 2 to 3 business days.

HYDROPONICS GROW SHOP supplies 10.000 new customers a year including important istitutions like European Economic Community of Bruxelles with 98%
    customer satisfaction. (Official Data dec 2008). Customer satisfaction can be checked trough our EBAY GROW SHOP at the following link:

HYDROPONICS GROW SHOP only offers support trough official contacts: http://www.hydroponics.eu/contact_us.asp
    NO ANSWERS CAN BE SENT TROUGH FORUMS OR ANY OTHER BOARDS.

You can be assured that any misunderstanding can be easily resolved by our qualified staff.Please contact HYDROPONICS GROW SHOP.

Yours sincerely

HYDROPONICS GROW SHOP STAFF
    www.hydroponics.eu

marco420 Feb 25, 2010

worst company ever!

marco420 Feb 25, 2010

if your company has proven to be more popular than anticipated than get a working number and some customer service agents. or keep raking in the cash and taking advantage of people...hard working people, unlike the people that own this company that are probably millionaires and have never really worked a day in their lives! thanks hydroponics eu for putting an upside down smile on all your customers faces:(
    i just want to garden man
    jess

matt star Jun 14, 2010

i also am not pleased with the shabby service of hydroponics eu.they boast of there many clients and growing customer list, but there attitude left me looking for alternative supliers

• Mr
    Mr-Green Oct 09, 2010

Beware of www.hydroponics.eu website, I have placed an order last July and I have received it after 50 days. The parcel was smashed, most of the staff was broken!
    When I have tried to contact them I have had no answer at all! I live in London and when I went to their office in Regent Street, I couldn't find it.

• Ga
    gangwarfare Feb 14, 2011

Stupid website made order 2 weeks later get email wanting my passport and other sensitive documents
    which made me on edge abit the fact a random company i merely buying products from wanted so much information from me
    sent via email which is un-secure, However i sent the requested documents/scans as requested then Waited another week

To find my order has now been cancelled with no specific reason but it happened not long after i tried complaining.
    So you complain about having no items for ages you get punished.

VERY BAD SERVICE AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Plus they will ask you for documents which only my bank should ever request, Enough information to steal your whole identity if they fall into the wrong hands.

Terrible service, Place order expecting to get your goods in a prompt manner, But wait weeks without any emails or reply's having to chase them up at every chance, Only to be repeatedly told by Catherine that all she can see is order processing..

Having UK department for handling the live chat who have no control or oversight or contact with HQ means that all live help staff well single person can tell you is the same damn thing my account page shows.

IF YOU HAVE ANY SENSE AVOID THIS PLACE LIKE SWINE FLU... YOU WILL SPEND WEEKS WITH NOTHING AND IN THE END HAVING TO GO ELSEWHERE, SO SAVE YOURSELF THE BOTHER AND SHOP ELSEWHERE TO BEGIN WITH.

• Bo
    Boris29 Apr 15, 2011

I ordered from them a glass product that was broken. package did not have padding, and the fragile sticker. Advised the courier and I did hydroponics.eu complaints. but they believe that their insurance will not cover this. because I would have to open the package in front of the courier and the state of the product is broken and reset broken. Courier not let me open the package before I signed for the package as received. I have sent them numerous emails without a reply. I have made ​​them a complaint with the European Consumer Centre, and I think everyone else should do this same thing. The company is a mere sham, and I certainly recommend them to anyone. not even the worst enemies. I have informed my local credit card company about this company and I'm thinking of making a complaint to the police about this company.

Just read my lips, do not under any circumstances, does not in any event, even if you were the person in distress, do not buy this firmalta anything. Internet is full of negative feedback about this company.

Hydroponics Grow Shop May 03, 2011

Dear Sir,
    please note that Hydroponics Grow Shop is the biggest and leader Grow Shop in Europe.
    We ship worldwide thousands of parcels every day, and altough it happens very rarely, lost or damaged can happen.
    HYDROPONICS WEBSTORE OFFERS INSURANCE INCLUDED IN THE SHIPPING FEE
    Customer needs to follow the procedure:

Hydroponics web store was founded many years ago, rated the best in the sector by 99, 8% of the numerous fully satisfied customers.

Feel Free to contact our staff at: [email protected]
    Phone: +[protected] (Monday to friday 9.30am to 6, 00pm)

Sincerely,
    Hydroponics Grow Shop

• La
    Ladyganja Jul 08, 2011

I agree with all you guys! I orderd a few thing 2 weeks ago. Still my order hasent arrived. When I called DHL they say the parcel's weight is 234kg!! How the F can a few items way so much. My parcel is to arrive today, gurantee they ###ed up my order and I will have to send this ### back, it will probably be a loong process! Be aware!

Andydk Aug 08, 2011

I have sent money trough their bank account yesterday, account number: /removed/
    Order has been shipped today..

• Gl
    glecas Sep 15, 2011

I'm also a vitctim of this fraud.

• Dr
    drnyar Oct 07, 2011

### i was lucky my computer played up during ordering my stuff, glad i read this from you guys and im very sorry for your troubles, i have a very good friend in the fraud squad and i will put this company to him, im sure they are already being looked into, good luck inn your futre endevers and make sure the world knows of these ###, , ,

Hydroponics Grow Shop Jan 11, 2012

Customer satisfaction is always our top priority and as such we handle each query on an individual basis to the best of our ability we kindly require to provide your full name to give us the chance to check what was wrong.

Sincerely
    HYDROPONICS GROWSHOP
    www.hydroponics.eu

• Ge
    German777 Sep 16, 2019

@Hydroponics Grow Shop Very bad services...I call to police today...I have alredy paid 5 days ago...and nothing...It [censored] service

• Dv
    dvbrik Mar 07, 2012

Have payed order 06/03/2012, get message need 2 working days to bank get money. So waiting for answer and devices...

• Mi
    Micaxs Jun 19, 2012

So many negative reactions. Should have read earlier. Just orderd an Item and paid it. Well Lawyers enough arround me and flying to italy happens once or twice a month, so lets see what this brings.

Also mailed them the payment proof as they requested when you order. No reply on it yet, but lets see what the future brings me and this company.

• Mi
    Micaxs Jun 30, 2012

Oke my experience with hydrophinics.eu is pretty good. I order, I paid, I got confirmation emails after payment and shipping, they included a tracking code as I asked. 2 days later package arrived. The product wasn't damaged or opend when it arrived.

Good service, Simple standard support, decent delivery, pretty fast aswell atleast for me.

Good luck to everyone that tries this company as it was a great experience for me.

Lordryden Jul 01, 2015

I order alot of stuff rom this store. 803 Euros worth. 2 Days after payment it was shipped out with dhl 92kg .
    Havent gotten it yet but will inform on quality. Not had any problems with this store yet, Answer all my calls/emails.
    So i will lett u know.

Lordryden Jul 01, 2015

From norway btw

Lordryden Jul 08, 2015

Got the shipment last nigt. All packed in a nice big "Black Box" tok 7 days from Italy to norway. :-) Everything was in the shipment notting was wrong or broken. Im a happy custumer. Man ohh man this equipment is proo suff. :-)
    thomas