Husqvarna — Warranty issues!
I purchased a brand new aerator from Husqvarna and paid $2500 for it. I never used it but supposedly had gas in it when they tested to make sure it worked at the factory. The tank was empty when I received it. It would not start so I took it to a Husq dealership. They stated it had a bad carburetor and was not covered under warranty. It would cost me $165. I contacted Husqvarna and they stated it was not covered under their policy. Even though they were the ones that put the gas in it. Look it up on the internet and you will find many warranty issues with this company.
More Husqvarna Complaints & Reviews
- Husqvarna Viking Sewing Machine - Sapphire 835 Sewing Machine
- Conn's / Husqvarna Riding Lawn Mower - Be smart, dont deal with this company
- Husqvarna - Huskylock s25
- Husqvarna Viking - designer topaz 50 sewing machine
- Husqvarna Viking - Machine broke in 30 minutes of sewing
- Husqvarna - Zero turn mower
- Husqvarna lawn mower - New lawn mower blew up
- Husqvarna - Designer diamond royale
- Husqvarna - huscavarna riding mower
- Husqvarna - jade 35 electronic part with problems