Menu

Humana  - humana pharmacy

P
Author of the complaint
3:44 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My prescription was almost gone and when I ordered a prescription of fluvoxamine 9/21/2018 for my anxiety disorder. I received an email from my doctor the following day that the order was placed. Humana Pharmacy website stated that it was being processed. When I called to check on the order Humana Pharmacy stated that they were scheduled to release the prescription until October 15th. I told them that I needed to have them sent out priority mail but they refused. I was instructed to go to Urgent Care and they would not give me a prescription since it was not released. I have gone almost three days without the medication and suffering as a result with electric shocks, How can a company do this kind of thing when a person like myself is suffering from a mental illness and not have access to medicine. I think it is a disgrace and down right cruel. I believe this issue should be addressed, Humana Pharmacy made a mistake and did not own up to it. I am still without medicine and have to wait until Monday to call to resolve this.

ADVERTISIMENT

I resolved the issue with Humana the order was resent.

Helpful? 0 0