Huggies — wipes
The wipes that were purchased contained Mold/Mildew at the bottom of pack of wipes! I noticed after already using quite a few on my newborn child that opening the wipes that have a closed container, a odor and black spots around the rim and bottom! I'm very upset and mortified!!! I have several packs of unopened and opened and I'm terrified to use them now...I mainly use this pack at night so I didn't realize but I've been using mildew/mold on my child! I'm distraught! I have pictures that I've taken and I need someone to contact me concerning this matter as soon as possible!! This is unacceptable, intolerable!
More Huggies Complaints & Reviews
- Huggies - diapers 
- Huggies - glass shards 
- Huggies Diapers - dye rubbing off on my babies legs 
- Huggies Diapers - leaks, came loose 
- Huggies Dry Comfort - bad batch nappies 
- Huggies - huggies diapers
- Huggies - huggies little movers 
- Huggies - diapers
- Huggies Diapers - dye on inner thighs 
- Huggies Gold no 5 - Bad quality!!