Huggiesmissing diapers

G

After I got home from wal mart, I realized that my box of (80) diapers were missing a 20 diapers, I didn't notice while I was shopping, so I don't know if somebody took the diapers from the box or one of the employees didn't realized that the box was missing diapers.

• Updated by louies · Aug 03, 2017

pleaSe help

• Updated by louies · Aug 03, 2017

will nnever buy huggies again and will tell my freinds not to

• Wa
    Wanetta Mar 02, 2020

Hi I recently bought a box of huggies like movers size 5 104 count an over half my box the tabs missing so I am unable to use them I'm disappointed I always use huggies but I'm hoping you will make this right so I continue to use them but this box cost me almost 40$ an I cant even use most of them

• So
    Soehren1129 Dec 26, 2019

I have never had so many issues with diapers until I got this box. My daughter has had blow outs and peed right outside of the diaper when it is on the right way and fastened!! I am super upset diapers cost alot of money and these are failing me.

• Ni
    Nisha89 Dec 01, 2019

I bought a big box of Huggies diapers for my 3 year old son n now he is getting a big rash on his butt I took him to the doctor and they told me I was from the diapers.

• Ze
    Zenelda Nov 26, 2019

The one side of the back of the nappie, the wing part that sticks to the front part of the nappy, has totally torn off as I wat putting the nappie on my son. I still have the nappy if you would like to see.
    The nappy was not even used it was when I putting on his nappie for bed.

• Ro
    Rodash Oct 28, 2019

It's says up to 8 hours but every 2 hours it must be changed my kid is 1 does not go out poo that must but urine and it smalls. I have used huggies gold and this never happened. The nappy is loss on the kid although it's the correct size 4 I have used 9 from that pa k I am not happy with it

• Ya
    Yadi 1911 Sep 01, 2019

Hai huggies malaysia. Saya adalah seorang regular customer huggies for my son. Hampir 2tahun penggunaan dan around 1 or 2 month ni saya agak kecewa kerana pmpers pants huggies mudah bocor. Dan saya perasan ia agak nipis. Saya beli yang ada free wipes. Sangat kecewa.

• Le
    Lebogang Paula Aug 31, 2019

Hope all is well, I purchaser Huggies Dry Comfort jumbo of 76 size 3 at Shoprite the whole pack was Strapless and had no wings

• Za
    Zanele88 Aug 25, 2019

Hi I bought 3 packs of Huggies diapers in Mpumalanga, surprisingly my baby is reacting to the diapers.I thought he was sensitive but he is not.Could you please review your product because people are complaining about huggies lately.

• Sh
    Sherril514 Aug 10, 2019

I keep finding little pieces of black metal inside of a freshly opened diaper I thought at first it came from somewhere else but I kept finding them at every diaper change

• Er
    Eringreen24 Jun 10, 2019

I purchased a box of huggies little snugglers size 2 and the tabs you use to secure diaper around the wasit keep falling apart. PA8333 06X 05:25

• Ru
    Rula Adams May 12, 2019

Bought a package of pull ups from the store in provo, Utah 3 t 4t for girls they wouldn't stick they would just come right apart or the duds would pull down with her pants at the slightest tug. Please refund me or let know who I need to talk to. Thanks Jacquelyn Adams

Mamzie Mar 09, 2019

Good day, i had bought Huggies nappies at ackermans Robertson so far I have had 4 nappies that does not absorb the urine, when my son pee a few times the Nappy is drenched in urine everything is wet, i have wasted my money because i have to change his nappy almost every 2 hours and it is supposed to keep babies dry for at least 12 hours

• Ti
    Tiffy-07 Feb 25, 2019

Hi we bought a pack of your huggies newborn diapers and everytime i go to put them on the elastic doesnt have the sticky part on it so i cant use them. Ive already gone through 5 hoping it was just one or 2 diapers. Id really appreciate it if you can do something about this. Like send a new pack of diapers. Thanks.

• Si
    Sibo Bero Jan 23, 2019

The new huggies gold unisex is of poor quality. My daughter has been using Huggies Gold since she was born. We would only get problems with diaper rash if we tried a different brand. Now the new unisex Huggies is giving her a diaper rash. It is wet when she wets it once.

Jarvin 32 Jan 06, 2019

Purchased a box of diapers however they were in bad shape causing me to trash the box and I see all these commercials just wasn't happy.

• As
    Ashley Nemeth Jan 05, 2019

I have been using huggies little snugglers on my daughter since birth (4 months) and recently bought a box of the snug & dry. Well I noticed halfway through the first pack one of the diapers had some hard sharp discolored material in it. I'm glad I noticed before putting it on my daughter. Will not be using the rest of the diapers. Waste of money.

Janet Bowling Nov 20, 2018

We bought an extra large box of Huggies diapers from a wholesale club. They were purchased for a baby shower, and several months later when we opened them, over half of the diapers don't fasten, the tabs aren't completely adhered. Very disappointing as they cost almost $40.

Noelle Weekley Nov 19, 2018

I have always used huggies on all of my children. This last purchase was disappointing. They leaked through.

• Bo
    [email protected] Nov 14, 2018

The scented wipes broke my son out... now I'm afraid to used the rest in this big box so now just wasted my money n having to take my son to the dr... maybe was just bad box or somthing I always use huggies never a problem till just now

• Dy
    Dylanarlson Nov 13, 2018

I've used huggies my sons entire life he is allergic to every other brand and the last three months I have spent twice as much money having to buy double on diapers because of the tabs ripping off I'm about to start doing cloth diapers

• Mr
    Mrasphong Nov 13, 2018

One of the diapers had some glue on the inside lining. I hadnt found anymore like it. I bought it from a big box store, bj whole sale. My son has sensitive skin and weve been using huggies for quite some time. I was shocked to find this on the inside!

• Ju
    Juana Ramirez Nov 13, 2018

I bought some size 4 huggies and they are stuck to each other and I can use them anymore. What is going on with these diapers. I went to target but they can't do anything about it since I opened the box.

• Nb
    Nbrannon Nov 13, 2018

I bought a box of diapers and the tabs came right off when putting the diapers on my daughter. I've used Huggies for all 3 of my children and I've never had this happen before. I couldn't use most of the diapers in the box. Very disappointed. I am afraid to buy and box and have the same problem. Purchased at Walmart in orange city Florida

• Na
    Nataly saucedo Nov 12, 2018

I love yalls diapers have used it for all my kids but now with my 2 little ones we have been in a tight budget and yalls diapers are really expensive but work so good.

• Mo
    Mom4 Nov 12, 2018

Well I have been using huggies and I took had been seeing little red spots on my baby behind so I took her to Dr and they said it was from the Huggies just wanted to see what u could do about this.

ChasenMary Nov 12, 2018

Your wipes gave my daughter chemical burns. I called talked to a I'm assuming on of the head Associates she said she's giving a $15 card in the mail and an email (not got yet) I asked the lady if fiberglass was still in and yes there is. I have pictures and the wipes. When my potty trained 1yo screams/cries and tells me. You guyshould have a prob.

• Nb
    Nbrannon Nov 12, 2018

• Ti
    Tiarapp Nov 12, 2018

I went to walmart and bought a box of size 5 for my one year old some of the diapers in the box were sizes 4 i took box back to Walmart to show them and to get my money back . but was not able to due to diapers already used. Imnot sure if it was just a bad box but i will not spend my money on this brand again after that.

• Kl
    Klbowman94 Nov 12, 2018

I purchase my son's diapers in bulk mostly because it's more convenient for me but yesterday I had to rush my son to the er because he got a chemical burn from his diaper... I'm very upset about this. My son is already legally disabled and I spend a lot of time at the dr. So it upsets me that he got a burn from his diaper. That's unacceptable!!!

• Ci
    Cillab1522 Nov 12, 2018

I purchased a large box of huggies goodnites none of the diapers have the straps on them so icant close them i used some tape . Im really unhappy with wat happen

• Ro
    Rozzio Lopezz Nov 12, 2018

I bought a 132 count box of newborn little snugglers and it turns out that the tabs where the back velcro is are to stiff along the edge giving my newborn a mild rash due to friction of the tabs rubbing on her legs. First time ever trying huggies and not satisfied with the product.

• Sj
    Sjramsey30 Nov 11, 2018

For two days my daughter has been wearing the huggies leak protection brand and when she urinates and have a bowel movement the diapers leak and she has clothes thats been ruined by the feces from the leak through and stained or stains.
    P.S. Call me for questions @ [protected]

Sincerely, Shelton Ramsey
    February 26, 2017

• Sx
    Sxyd Nov 11, 2018

The wipes I perched had the new opening and also the old which is a fault in the packaging. Which resulted in the wipes not sealing right so they dryed out

• Be
    Becboo7474 Nov 11, 2018

I recently bought huggies diapers for my newborn son. I noticed that his diapers we not staying on as well as they should. The side tabs were not sticking for some reason causing him to leak out and making a mess. I'm a loyal huggies buyer and usually dont have issues but this has reoccured with more than one diaper in the bunch I bought.

• As
    Asha2016 Nov 06, 2018

I bought a box of Huggies Little Movers 128 Count on 03/26/2017 at Costco. So far 6 pampers out of the box have been missing one side of the closure tabs and I have been unable to use them.I paid $40 for a box of pampers and I'm unable to use them. This is very frustrating to pay so much for pampers and all of them arent in tact.

• Ki
    Kirsty1993 Nov 05, 2018

I bought a mutie pack of 10x Huggies wet wipes for th cost of £10 and when I opens the wipes the quality is shocking before I even get it out the packet they tear into peaces and I will add supporting images I want compensation or refund.

• Ad
    Adriannabaham2 Nov 04, 2018

I just recently purchased a big box of size ones diapers and only use a couple out of the whole box. On every single one I have tried to use the tabs have ripped off when I go to undo the tab to latch them on the diaper itself.

• Al
    Alomas Oct 31, 2018

I purchased a large box 74 Countof size 4 slip on little movers for my son. When starting to use them I noticed more that half of them had torn sides at the bottoms which caused them to leak like crazy and made them unusable. I have never had a problem and only use huggies diapers so I was very disappointed in this.

• Aw
    Awanamaker93 Oct 31, 2018

They seem to have broke my daughter out, pretty bad. I love Huggies, its never happened before. Id hate to have to switch, but if needed I will. I really Dont want to though! I Dont know if it was a bad batch. Yiu guys are a great company! Ill give your diapers another chance beings they are the only one my daughter doesn't soak through!

• Il
    Ille Oct 22, 2018

With our most recent purchase, we didn't realize until we noticed a rip in one of the new diapers, it feels hard and sharp. Our son had been complaining the past few days that his bottom hurt but not until today we felt the diaper and most of them seem to have hard little balls in them, this is what has been bothering him.

Comment Guidelines