Huggiesmissing diapers

G Review updated:

After I got home from wal mart, I realized that my box of (80) diapers were missing a 20 diapers, I didn't notice while I was shopping, so I don't know if somebody took the diapers from the box or one of the employees didn't realized that the box was missing diapers.

• Updated by louies · Aug 03, 2017

pleaSe help

• Updated by louies · Aug 03, 2017

will nnever buy huggies again and will tell my freinds not to

• Sh
    sherre Jan 31, 2009

Who would I make a complaint I bought a box of 100 diapes Step3 I had about 15 defected diapers, several did not have the one side to close shut. I was not happy with that at all. I always likecd huggies diapers.

• Yu
    yusuf Mar 13, 2009

I have always used huggies nappies for all my children, but recently i bought a pack of nappies, size 3, and found many unuseable, due to one side being stuck on to the othe side and if opened it would tear the nappy. I hope to get information from the huggies nappy company so I may get it replaced. please could you do something about this.
    thank you.

Sarahtom Nov 07, 2009

I have recently bought some size 4 huggies nappies which I always use and I am most annoyed that 46 of them are unuseable as one side of them the sticky bit is either coming off or is completely missing. Could I please have some information to try and get them replaced.
    Thanks

Jamalbannur Aug 14, 2018

My baby have big problems after using ur product. Pls cntct me immediate. My nmr 9591664495. Jamal .from puttur dakshina kannada karnataka. India.

• Oi
    Oilymama Aug 15, 2018

Hi there,
    We just bought a box of diapers from walmart and when we got them opened we found that about 10-12 diapers in each pack in the box was only made with one tab on the right side.
    As though they were made that way. Opened all packs in the box and found the exact same in all packs.
    Is there a way to get a new box of diapers?

• Ga
    Gavy Aug 15, 2018

I m using huggies diaper since my baby born i never had any complaints about it this time i bought two boxes of diapers size 4 but when i used these diapers my son got rashes on his body parts, as i hv opened both boxes cnt even return it to store them and can not afford to buy new diapers for my baby as i am stay at home mom kindly help me

Annie rose johnson Aug 15, 2018

A nappy has discoloration on the inner nappy. Not sure if it's dirt or mold. Won't be able to use the nappy.

• St
    Stephanie Green Aug 16, 2018

I bought 8 boxes of size 5 for my twins and 4 of the boxes had diapers that kept ripping when I tried to pull the tab to fasten the diaper. I know normally the information on the box is needed but we don't keep the boxes due to our twins allergies

• Pa
    Paul N Jess Ruybal Aug 20, 2018

Purchased a pack of newborn diapers.
    So far in the pack there have been 4 diapers that have no tabs to secure the diaper on my new born baby girl.
    I haven't gone threw the pack and I love your products. So disappointed in this pack of diapers.
    I love you diapers compare to other out there.

• Am
    Amberiafollo Aug 20, 2018

I bought a box of huggies diaper im half way threw the box and most of the diaper sticky sides rip off as im putting the diaper on my baby. This has never happened before! Is the quality new & made different? Im very disappointed!! My email is [email protected]

• Lo
    Lori St. Laurent Aug 20, 2018

As I was helping my child take off his pull up, clear crystals were all over his front and bottom. This is a huge safety issue because they are now all over my floor and I have a crawling baby who could ingest this. I will not be purchasing the huggies brand again. This has been a common problem that needs to be addressed.

• Ca
    C.a.n Aug 20, 2018

Nappies are tearing on the sides and my baby hasn't even worn it for 3 hours. Has never happened before, only with this batch.

• Re
    ReginaL830 Aug 20, 2018

Thia box was very defective. They leak more than usually. I have always used Huggies since he was born and never had this issue. I'm very dissatisfied and not happy. I was very upsetting when I had to go and purchase another box of diapers after purchase the first box because the diapers we're defective.

• Ta
    Tammi Harry Aug 20, 2018

I've been a loyal Customer since 1995. I have 3 girls and always used huggies. My baby, who is 2 yrs old, I used huggies overnights. The regular diaper was leaking. I've noticed now the overnights leaks and the diaper has separated on the left side. I checked every morning for one week and it keeps happening. I have pictures. I'm very disappointed

Marie Dillard Parker Aug 20, 2018

Half a PAC of diapers couldn't be used no velcro

• Am
    AmberMay92 Aug 20, 2018

The Sticky tab tears from nappy when unfolding, I've had this happen to now 3 nappies out of the one box and other nappies in the past: I love Huggies but this has happened on more then one occasion now and it's quite frustrating when I'm on a single parenting pension. I really hope this doesn't happen anymore

Jagpreet Soni Aug 20, 2018

Hi Team Huggies,

I have purchased the Huggies 52 Pcs Diapers form Flipkart dated 15-02-18
    Its totally defective & not stick properly

Flipkart syas, We cant refund the product because seller not return the this product
    Invoice attached FYR.

I requested to you, Please change this product

Regards
    Jagpreet Singh Soni

• St
    Stickers in diapers Aug 20, 2018

Normally, awesone diapers, but every diaper in my last bag had, what it felt like, stickers all over the sides . I can't scratch them out . I had to throw them all away . Very dissapointrd

mimah Aug 21, 2018

I bought two packs of huggies boys pants and when i put it on my son it breaks

Jaquera Aug 21, 2018

I purchased a box of Huggies an as my child is using them I noticed the Huggies was leaving stuff in the Huggies as if my child had went swimming or something n I've always used Huggies this has never happened before n I'm not happy about this at all I spent my hard earned money on this product in its trash

• Ju
    Juliet de vries Aug 26, 2018

The straps of 5 nappies in my pack came off its a lost for me cause it's no use to me now

• Mr
    Mrs Guy Aug 28, 2018

I bought several packs of diapers and the coupons where expired by two years that not fair to me as a loyal customer this is my sixth child never experienced this problem

• La
    Laura J P Aug 28, 2018

Little movers are moving to much!

We have been having problems with the huggies little movers size 5 and 6. The sides are moving away from the straps and causing the diaper to move and causing messes. The more my son moves the faster they come off. We have also noticed that they are really thin. This is not the huggies brand I have came to love.

• Sm
    Smh! Aug 29, 2018

Your racist commercial showing the foot of a black baby and multiple shots of other races ! Smh I'm no longer purchasing your product and will share my findings on all of my social media in hopes to spread the word and encore a movement against first this product and then everything else the brand represents!

• To
    Tony Perez72 Sep 01, 2018

I recently got a box of huggies snug and dry for my newborn son and about 85% of the box was defective it was missing the right side tab. I'm a first time user of huggies. And so far I'm not to pleased with the product this far. I have always heard great things about huggies that's why i have it a shot and tried this product out.

• Re
    Rerelaw75 Sep 01, 2018

This box seem to be defective. The pampers didn't last like they usually do for my son. He urinate one time and the pamper leaks.Which makes his clothes wet. Very dissatisfied customer. My son is just turning 5 months old. I have only used Huggies on him. But I'm very upset about loosing out on a $25.00 box of pampers.

• Ka
    Kayleigh123446789 Sep 02, 2018

I have been using Huggies on my daughter for 2 years.
    She is now developing a rash now that we started using Pull Ups.
    I am disappointed that now I will have to use Pampers Pull Ups.

• My
    my chainal Sep 02, 2018

Sala bekar hai

• Ah
    Ahilario08 Sep 03, 2018

I bought a 198 count box of diapers size 3 from our local Costco and upon opening the box I realized the diapers were not a size 3 they are actually a size 1

• To
    Tonyajeanmetzger Sep 05, 2018

I bought a big box of diapers and they broke my babies butt out with blister - I have tried them three different time and my baby can't use these diapers - I have used little snugglers in the past and had no issues with them - i am not very happy with the huggies product at this time -

• Za
    Zandrea Sep 05, 2018

I always buy huggies nappys for my baby but latly the huggies are not good i have to change her every hour even at night bwcause of the nappy . Where have the good quality gone. Because i love huggies nappys but it doesn't help of i doesn't keep my baby dry.

• Ta
    Tangina Sep 10, 2018

I bought a box of 168 huggies snugglers which i absolutely love but for some reason this box of dispers tabs keep falling off when i go to secure the diaper on my daughter. This is a huge inconvience and now i have to buy another box bc they are running out so fast bc i have to throw so many of them away.

• Lu
    Lu Chen Sep 10, 2018

I ordered one case of huggies nature care plus wipers from boxed.com at $29.99. But it seems to be thin and dry, different quality from the others I have bought from boxed and other retailers before. But I have opened it, please help to issue a refund or a replacement. I also contacted boxed but they asked me to reach manufacturer for a solution.

Christian Hickmond Sep 11, 2018

Last night I went to change my three week old when I notice something white on her bottom, so I shined my light on my finger after removing and it was maggot. I will be calling customer service to report this issue even further bc this is just unacceptable.

• Ni
    Nicole schumacher Sep 11, 2018

Nicole Schumacher
    [email protected]
    Over 10 diapers in night time box size 4 diapers. The tabs ripe off when go to put on or the sticky part is missing completely

• N1
    [email protected] Sep 18, 2018

I went in to Walmart to buy some Pampers cause I have three children in Pampers in it was a very bad thing they dint hold as much as they should..stuff started coming all out them to the white stuff..every time they would run a lil they fall off

Michelle Boscacci Sep 18, 2018

Att someone. I purchased a box of newborns from Wal-Mart in north las Vegas .. I went to use them and noticed the tabs wore not there.. Opened the other bag and 4 other wore the same ... The upc code 3600046017...
    My name is Michelle BOSCACCI
    1857 Solana del Norte way north lad Vegas nv 89031. Thank you and best regards.

• Mo
    Monna1 Oct 02, 2018

My baby uses the nr 4 nappy. The new unisex nappy is really bad it gave her a rash. Why did you change it? The old ones were perfect she never got rashes and it lasted the whole night the new ones leak. Bad product not recommended

• Ap
    April Boles Oct 15, 2018

I just recently bought a box if size 6 little movers from my local Walmart and 7 of the diapers did not have the extra purple Velcro strip things but all the other diapers do I am very disappointed I don't know if it was a mistake or someone wasn't pay attention but I want something done about this ASAP !!

Mirandars1 Oct 15, 2018

I would like to request a refund, as EVERY diaper inn the box we had bought is BROKEN! The front of all diapers is not put together, every time one of my children had peed it, the insides of the diaper would come out and make an unnecessary mess. The fault is at the manufacturer because all the diapers in the box were like this.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices