Huggieshuggies dry comfort

L Sep 10, 2018 Review updated:

I bought Huggies Dry Comfort about 2 weeks ago. I opened them yesterday and every nappy I open and try to use, breaks on the side. I have a brand new pack of 50 nappies and I can't use any of them.

Please see photos with date of batch and photos of how the nappy breaks. Please assist with this matter - where to from here? It cost me R160 and I can't use any nappies

• N
      Sep 13, 2018

Good day I have a complaint about a pack of nappies that I bought, I could not uses about 30 of the nappies as they kept puling lose on the one side tht you fasten I do not have any photos

• L
      Sep 17, 2018

@Natalie Killian Hi Natalie

Do you still have some of the nappies?

Huggies asked me to keep 5 of the nappies and they will send a courier to collect. Then they investigate the nappies to see what went wrong in production. Their customer service is really good. Maybe do a whole new complaint and let them contact you.

• S
      Jan 24, 2019

Good Day

I had the same problem i must say the costumer service is very bad . I am still waiting on my voucher its been 2 months already . And no one of the customer service people can assist . Keep on saying they will call you back after 24 hours. Or the courier will drop the voucher in 7 to 10 days. This is really the crappiest service. No straight answer.
    Wasted my money on the nappies.

Sue-carlin