Huggies — commercial
There is a Huggies diaper commercial, where a man takes his baby boy into a bedroom apparently in someone else's house to change his diaper. The baby ends up peeing all over the room, like there's a garden hose shooting out of him. It shows detail of the "pee" hitting the bed, the walls, the ceiling, the nightstand, the person's pictures and items on the nightstand, etc. This is one of the most OFFENSIVE commercials I have ever seen, and if I had babies, I would never buy Huggies.
More Huggies Complaints & Reviews
- Huggies - diapers 
- Huggies - glass shards 
- Huggies Diapers - dye rubbing off on my babies legs 
- Huggies Diapers - leaks, came loose 
- Huggies Dry Comfort - bad batch nappies 
- Huggies - huggies diapers
- Huggies - huggies little movers 
- Huggies - diapers
- Huggies Diapers - dye on inner thighs 
- Huggies Gold no 5 - Bad quality!!