Having problems with Huggies?

1877 648 2484 (USA and Canada)
1800 946 659 (United Kingdom)
1800 028 334 (Australia)
8800 200 5757 (Russia)
1800 821 188 (Malaysia)
1800 484 4437 (Singapore)
+1 972 281 1200 (United States)
+64 800 733 703 (New Zealand)
+44 800 083 0985 (UK & Rest Of Europe)
+852 23 333 543 (Hong Kong)
+62 800 122 5552 (Indonesia)
+63 884 6402 (Phillipines)
+82 800 227 007 (South Korea)
+66 22 303 131 (Thailand)
+84 839 979 639 (Vietnam)
+27 800 115 711 (South Africa)
P.O. Box 2020, Neenah

No.2, Jian'an Street, Economic & Tech Zone, Beijing, 100176, China

Turkey
AND Plaza İçerenköy Mahallesi, Umut Sokak No.10-12, D:13 Ataşehir, İstanbul

Complaints & Reviews

Huggies huggies little snuggler diapers

I bought 2 large boxes of huggies little snuggler diapers. After using a couple I noticed they aren't holding like they used to. They leak constantly and my son always feels wet when he wears them. I always used huggies and now I feel like I may need to try a different brand since I wasted all that money on 2 big boxes that I ran through like water.

Alisa Lomas

Huggies wipes

Bought a 3 pack of the sensitive wipes at walmart and they were all completely dried out!!! Went back to Walmart to complain and they said it had to have happened during packaging super disappointed. I normally only buy huggies products and these are the only wipes that work for my son, super mad he pooped and I had to clean him with a wash cloth and soap because of these dry wipes.

Huggies huggies diaper gold

Quality was crap...diapers tearing on the sides.. Have been using Huggies with 3 babies in the past but it's getting worst every time.. I can send an image on request ..saddest part is I can't go to shops due to mothering a prem baby that's y I decided to complain online..what went wrong..the quality use to be very good..what happened... Due to that issue leakage happens...and thats the reason why u buy excellent brands to prevent that from happening however the quality has changed

huggies diaper gold

Huggies huggies diapers size 5

Hi the other day I bought some huggies diapers size 5 for my son and I notice it wasn't holding as much pee as it usually does when we put them on my son. I was just wondering did you guys change the products u always use or did I get a bad package? It's sad because I've used this diaper brand on all 3 of my kids and they always worked great for my family.

Thanks
        Christine Ponce

Huggies huggies gold for boys-size 4 +

I purchased a box of nappies. The box which has two packs in a box from baby boom. The nappies inside are all faulty. It seems the elastics on the waist is too tight. Pulled too much. This resuts in the nappy not sitting properly on baby... It goes skew after few min. The wee runs out like this. Its so frustrating. The nappies cost money and now it cannot be used correctly as its faulty.
          I have had to thus use more nappies in a day bcoz it just comes off due to it being skew.

Please kindly get back to me why this is so...

Regards
          Tasnim Khan
          Contact [protected]

Hello,
            I recently purchased a big box of huggies (little movers) for my two year old son (3rd baby). I have always used huggies and up until this recent purchase I've been happy with them. Anyways a few days ago my son started complaining about these every time I'd put them on him, now upon closer inspection the strips that run up and down the sides are a very thick "Velcro" like tear strip...I'm not sure how this design ever got past quality control and not only is it rough it's actually sharp on the edges and definitely cuts into them at either the waist or leg depending on how they move. I know I can't return them as they are opened and I'm sure I don't have the receipt but I really wanted to give you feed back as this is something I unfortunately won't be purchasing again. Thanks for your time,
            Ali

diapers

Huggies huggies diapers since they made the change

We have a nine month old baby and we have used huggies the whole way along with him and he has had no problems... Until now... He has gone through two whole boxes of size three little movers and we just opened the third, the first two were fine but the third is completely different... He is getting rashes from the diapers, he is leaking through them very quickly with urine and poo shoots up his back and on to his clothes, the stuff that is supposed to hold the moisture away from him is not staying contained in the diaper, and they are making him noticeably more itchy in that area... He has never had these problems before with huggies... But now he has not had a single successful day with the new huggies diapers... I will be switching to a different brand if something is not done soon to fix the problems... Not a happy mom or baby!!! And definitely not happy to have to go through trying to find diapers that work again, ecspeacially when we thought we had all that figured out already!!!

Huggies huggies lil movers

I'm gonna write Huggies & email to tell them how much their [censor] diapers suck that they should have stuck to making wipes only! Luvs are considered the "cheap" brand & they are a million times better then Huggies! They should be ashamed of themselves as a company calling themselves a "name brand!" I could leave a Luvs on Ains all day & still she wouldn't pee through it! Hell the damn parent choice 5$ diapers she didn't pee through! But thanks for making wipes! Y'all need to get w/ whoever it is that comes up w/ your diapers & sit down & come up w/ a whole new diapers! Just throw these out & start fresh! Y'all almost pissed me off so bad that I'm seriously thinking about not buying your wipes anymore! Your lucky this box of diapers were a gift & that I'm not out any money for them! Oh & save the whole were sorry blah blah blah! & NO I don't want any coupons for your diaper product bc you couldn't pay me enough to put another one of your cheaply made diapers on my daughter!
                Sincerely,
                -A mom that has do 3 loads of laundry bc my daughter pee through all her sleepers, blanket & let's not forget pooped through your extremely cheaply made (that you're try to pass off as name brand) Huggies diapers!
                *P.S. y'all need to get it together for real! I honestly don't know how you are still in business & have been this long!!

Huggies diapers

Ive been using HUGGUES upon my don since he was born not once has he ever had an break out or even a rash hes changed frequently and ive been noticing sunce ive been purring these size five little mover duapers on him he's very irritated inhis privacy area I opened my babies diaper and he has like a little rash . im not happy at ll with outcome my baby is having to suffer from whatever product is doing this to his behind from these diapers .

Huggies huggies little movers diapers

We have been using the same brand diapers for more than a year. The box I just bought are different. Something was changed and now my son has been getting extremely bad rashes from them on his diaper area. Never has this problem before. Did something change in the diapers? The diapers now feel rough and don't even fit him the same. Over a year and not a problem until now

Huggies huggies movers sizes 4 and 6

I love Huggies over any other brand. I used them with my first born 14 years ago, and now with my 1 and 2 year olds. I've never experienced any of the other complaints that I've just seen on here like leakage or dye rubbing off, but I do consistently find that while changing my children, the pull tabs on the sides rip right off. I have experienced this too when my oldest was in them but like I said, I absolutely prefer Huggies over anything. I finally decided to contact someone because it seems to have gotten worse since the new pattern/image was changed recently.

Huggies huggies pulls up

For the past few years I have been using Huggies Pull-Ups to train my little ones but I just started noticing that I'm going through a lot they're not withstanding the wetness anymore and I have bought several packages just to last they're falling apart at the sides when I pull them up on keep the kids. They're just not doing what it states is going to do did supposed to be teaching her and him how to pull their pull-ups up like regular underwear but every time they try to pull them up the sides just come apart I thought it was me buying the wrong size so I went up a size so now that they have a bigger size it's still doing the same thing I love Huggies and all your diaper brand Little Movers and the pull-ups are my favorite and also the slip-ons

Huggies huggies diapers size 6

Been a regular huggies user for over 20 years on the grandkids now. Since yall changed pattern for matt on the diapers they no longer hold the same amount of pee they leak all over the place I hate to say it but we better off buying luvs. Not sure what's different but they not working right. Please look into fixing the issue with the horrible leakage. I'm sure there are many more frustrated parents out there.

Huggies size 1 diapers

Hello,
                            I am not normally one to complain, however I would like to inform you of my issue just in case others are having the same problem. I hope I am contacting the right area, if not please point me in the right direction. I am a new mom but I have always heard good things about Pampers and Huggies. Well I bought the big box of huggies diapers from Walmart and I tried using them on my son, who isn't a month old yet. The first diaper was fine however that was about it. I put one diaper on him and when he peed it was like it just ran out of the diaper, all over me in the store. No problem I bought him a new outfit and changed him and we went on about our buisness until he peed through another one. When I got home I went to change him another time and 3 diapers I pulled out of the pack back to back, the lining was like busted in them I would say, because the diapers really just pulled apart. At that moment I was just aggravated and done with the situation and the fact that I wasted money on these diapers, so I just threw them all out. I just wanted to let someone know just in case it wasn't just my box and others are having the same issue. Thank you so much for your time!

Shelby Deel

Huggies diapers

I am a very upset mother right now. We were gifted huggies for our new bundle of joy and he has broken out in a rash with tiny bumps around the creases of his legs and across his lower belly. He is only twelve days old! He is our 4th child and we have never experienced them breaking out like this... Looks like the no-name brand diapers are the way to go. I was also shocked to find out from a nurse that huggies has glass in their diapers and wipes. Also had several moms tell me that huggies caused chemical burns on their children. Why is this company doing this??

Huggies huggies diapers

Huggies diapers were on sale at dollar general and I did 6 transactions and got 6 packs of size 4 and 6 huggies. I have a 1 year old and a 3 year old. When I started using huggies in the middle of the night I would get up to make the 1 year old a bottle and his diapers would be soaked as well as his clothes, the bed everything.. as days went on his clothes would stay wet due to the diapers I had to quit using them. Buying 6 pls of diapers as a full time mom who as well works full time is expensive so I just hope something can be made right for my purchase of something that wouldn't even hold a very young child's bathroom needs .. immediately the diapers soaked through.. Thank you have a great day..
                                MY NAME: JENNIFER PARKS
                                MY EMAIL: [protected]@gmail.com
                                MY phone number: [protected]

• Po
                                    pobarjenkins Dec 10, 2017

Have you purchased this brand of diapers before? If not, unfortunately certain diapers just don't work that well for some children. You may want to visit the Dollar General you bought them from, and return the remaining packages (with your receipt) if you have not used them all.

Huggies huggies size 4 pants

Dear Huggies
                                  I was so happy to try your easy pull up pant diapers for my wriggly little girl, however I was soon very disappointed because every time she has poohed, it has leaked over the edge, causing the elastic in the pants to rub against her skin causing horrible painful sores which clearly cause her a lot of discomfort.
                                  I purchased two packs at 70 danish kroner each, a reimbursement would be appreciated.
                                  Thank you for your consideration.
                                  Mrs D Austin Copenhagen
                                  (Date December 2017)

Huggies — huggies diapers

So, I'm not usually one to complain but was a little shocked by this. We got a box of size 1 snug and dry...

Whitefield

Huggies — huggies pull ups

Hello Huggies! My baby girl has had a TERRIBLE diaper rash since we changed to the huggies pull ups and she...

Huggies huggies little movers slip on diapers

Hi,
                                    I have been using huggies since 1st day of my baby and he is 9months old now. Recently I bought a big box of little movers slip on diapers as usual. But my son got bad rashes on his genitals. Really disappointed and sad. Doctor has asked to stop the diapers until the rashes completely go off. And then try with any other brand of diaper. I really do not wish to change as it's been my son s favourite. Please check if there was any problem with the particular months manufacturing. One of my friend suggested to let huggies customer service know about the problem I and my baby faced.
                                    Waiting for your reply.
                                    Thanks

huggies little movers slip on diapers